22 Nicholls Lane Huntley
$1,550,000 to $1,700,000
- Large executive, quality built home on 43 ha - 106 acres
- Sunny northerly aspect, 3 living areas, separate dining room and a study, attached guest wing
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning/heating, gas hot water, covered outdoor entertaining and bbq area
- sub-divided into 11 paddocks, steel cattle yards, 8 bay machinery shed and workshop
- 5kw solar power system, equipped bore, approx 30,000 gallons of rainwater storage
- 15 minutes to Orange, 15 minutes to Millthorpe, 5 minutes to the airport
Larger acreage lifestyle properties such as this property, with all the right features, are hard to find in the Orange district. Huntley Vale provides a chance for a new family to establish themselves in comfort within easy commuting distance to Orange, Millthorpe and Bathurst. The residence, facilities, soils and water and location will not dissappoint the buying public. The proximity to the airport is ideal for the regular commuter and an easy pick up for fly in guests.
Perhaps you have thought of owning a few cattle, living a relaxed lifestyle, not having close neighbours and providing a great atmosphere for the kids.