Prompt Sale Required- Steel framed home built 2004, approx. 264 sqm under roof
- Massive under house workshop/rumpus, verandah all around
- Additional 3 bay all steel shed with amenities, a great boat shed
- Subdivided into 3 paddocks including a natural timbered area
- 110,000 litres of rainwater storage plus a dam
- Recently constructed covered alfresco area, ideal for that summer bbq
- Advertised price is well below replacement cost, inspection recommended
Private but not isolated, an ideal get away location with a very comfortable home and outbuildings. Watch the summer sunsets from the deck, listen to the many bird species and enjoy the established garden. The 9 ha property is big enough for a horse or 2, some sheep perhaps or a bike for the grandkids. Fully fenced with a dam for paddock water. If water sports or fishing are an interest to you, the proximity to Wyangala Dam should attract your attention.
Approx 30 minutes to Cowra and Blayney, 50 minutes to Orange and 25 minutes to Wyangala Dam
The owners have found another property and are very keen to sell, call Rob today to discuss.