Are You a Worker?* 7.3 ha - 18 acres (approx) of gently undulating grazing country
* ideal farmlet for horses, sheep or goats, subdivided into 4 paddocks
* 3 dams and town water connected
* massive 16m x 13m shed with skillion, easily converted into stables
* round yard, sheep yards, sealed road access
* 3 bedroom home, built 2007
* located 28 km to Blayney, 44 km to Cowra, 62 km to Orange
If you are prepared to roll up the sleeves and do a bit of tidying up but with minimal money to be spent on infrastrucure, this is your property. The boundary fences are in good condition, some of the internal fences need a bit of work. There is a quite a bit of old building materials and general farm rubbish to be removed to pretty up the property, but it has great potential. Unfortunately, the current owners are not able to continute the work and are keen sellers.
This is a great project for a young couple looking for an affordable property with potential to easily improve the capital value, and turn it into a place to be proud of.