Simply Stunning"Stirling" 24 Nicholls Lane, Huntley
A truly superb 116 acre (47 ha) holding, featuring a magnificent, architecturally designed country style homestead of grand proportions and high end finishes. With spectacular views over picturesque rolling countryside and only 15 minutes from Orange in a totally private location, this is an absolute “one off” lifestyle property.
- Central hall, high ceilings, solid spotted gum timber floors, cedar windows and French doors throughout
- Stunning light filled north facing formal and informal living areas
- Beautiful custom built kitchen with stone benchtops, Smeg appliances and butler’s pantry
- Luxurious large bathrooms with deep tubs and travertine floors
- Generous master bedroom with custom built walk-in robe and en suite, with the BEST view!
- Zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning, plus two Cheminees Philippe fireplaces
- Traditional deep wrap around verandah with travertine tiling and outdoor entertaining terrace
- Impressive tree-lined driveway featuring London planes, poplars and cherry trees
- Gently undulating first class cattle country with rich basalt soils, predominantly improved pastures and good shade timber
- Abundant water with 130,000 litre rainwater storage, 3 dams and bore reticulating to 8 concrete troughs
- Excellent fencing, 2 barb and netting
- Metalcorp cattle yards with Classic Crush and rotary force
- 3 bay hayshed