Historic Treasure125 Burtons Lane, Forest Reefs
Capturing picturesque rural views in a very private location, this special 40 acre (16.18ha) property offers total peace and tranquillity. Featuring a character filled late Victorian homestead (circa 1880’s), set in a stunning garden….this is a beautiful place to live.
- Double front door, central hall, 12 foot ceilings, sugar pine floorboards, deep skirting boards and marble fireplaces
- Formal lounge and separate sitting room featuring rare black marble fireplace
- Original 50’s kitchen
- Generous bedrooms
- Two slow combustion wood fires and a reverse cycle split system
- Expansive lawn and established formal garden, featuring magnificent hedging and dry stone walls
- Salt chlorinated pool and all weather tennis court
- Impressive tree-lined driveway featuring 32 silver maples and electric entrance gates
- Abundant water with fully equipped bore and 3 dams
- 8 paddocks, silo and portable steel sheep yards
- Large 18m x 9m machinery shed and chook yard
- Your ideal lifestyle retreat!