* Zoned residential with permitted use status for medical rooms
* 2 blocks to the CBD, high visibility corner location
* double brick on bluestone foundations period property
* untimed street parking on a wide, tree lined street
107 March Street is a landmark property in the inner CBD precinct of Orange. The property is currently utilised as professional medical rooms with 4 consulting rooms, a reception area, kitchen, bathroom and a single lock up garage. Approx half of the 673sqm block is underutilised and could be further developed for off street parking, extensions to the current structure, outdoor recreation etc.
The property is an ideal remodel or reposition project for the astute builder, developer or renovator. The exisiting permitted use status is a real bonus with numerous potential end uses (Subject To Council Approval) e.g. professional rooms, a restaurant, coffee shop, retail speciality or up market accomodation. The choice is yours. This is a unique well known property with heaps of period charm, an easy walk to restaurants, coffee shops bars, hotels and retail outlets.
Inspections are by appointment Thursdays to Sundays only.
Set on a lovely, large 2006sqm allotment, this stylish home features a superb northern aspect and offers generous proportions throughout. Boasting a fabulous floor plan incorporating three separate living areas and a study, this property is ideal for those seeking space.
- Beautiful timber floors, central hall with coffered ceiling and decorative doors
- Sunbathed casual living and dining leads to outdoor entertaining area
- Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and ample storage
- Lovely master bedroom with large walk-in-robe
- Two generous bathrooms and additional powder room
- Zoned ducted gas heating plus reverse cycle split system
- Large fully landscaped garden with water fountain, bore and bespoke timber garden sheds
Make the tree change to this elevated setting that harnesses a panoramic view across the valley to Blayney, Millthorpe and the Orange airstrip. Designed to take in the amazing view from all areas, this quality built home is all class and style. The large viewing deck can be accessed from both of the expansive living areas. Natural light floods into every room and the beautiful bay windows give a feeling of the outside coming in. The warmth and richness of the stunning Sydney blue gum floorboards instantly invite you in to see everything this home has to offer.
- Main bedroom with parents retreat, walk in robe and en suite providing a valley view from the bathtub
- Lovely U shaped kitchen with rolled edge granite benchtops and quality appliances
- 3mt ceilings, wide skirting, double width fancy cornice, wide sills, french windows
- Wood heater set in a handmade Sydney blue gum mantel and fireplace
- Reverse ducted electric heating, split system
- Security system, ducted vacuum system
- Understairs storage
- Three water tanks and numerous spring fed water holes
This is an opportunity to purchase a three bedroom, two bathroom home in a good location at an affordable price and renovate as you go. The real value of this brick and tile home will unfold as you give it the attention it needs. Backing onto Rosewood Oval you can enjoy an uninterrupted view and a great sense of space. Inspect with an open mind and you'll see the potential.
- Two separate living areas
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Ducted gas heating plus wood heater
- Side access to the rear yard
- Elevated back deck area
From the moment you open the front door you will fall in love with this beautiful easy-care townhouse. Oozing elegance, style and charm of today's living, this townhouse is a rare find. Located only blocks from the CBD and on Cook Park's doorstep, it is found in a whisper quiet location at the rear of a small complex.
- High ceilings throughout, creating the extra sense of space with ducted reverse cycle heating for year round comfort.
- Stunning kitchen filled with natural light, opens onto a spacious living area and outdoor entertaining.
- Double garage with internal access
This stylish family home situated in historic Millthorpe offers a rare opportunity to buy in one of the Central West's favourite villages. Whether you're entering Millthorpe for the relaxed lifestyle, or for convenience to both Orange and Bathurst, you'll be joining a community that is second to none. The charming 4 bedroom home features an open plan that is family friendly and sure to impress.
- Beautifully presented with modern colours and stylish finishings
- Four large bedrooms give all the family plenty of space
- Split system air conditioning/heating plus a gas wall furnace
- Established gardens with private rear entertaining area
This renovated two bed room cottage in the heart of Millthorpe offers so much! With its rural views to the south west, open plan and huge fresh entertaining area out the back, including a two bedroom Granny Flat that offers more space than you expect! This position in town is so convenient to walk anywhere and maybe do some home orientated business being so close to our little CBD.
- Ducted natural gas heating
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Garden shed & chook yard
- Natural gas cooking
New cladding and a renovated kitchen with a lovely northern aspect this home would make a great addition to your current portfolio or a great place to start. Situated in an elevated position with a fully enclosed backyard on a great sized block.
- Currently leased at $230 per week
- Gas heating to keep you warm
- 4 bedrooms all with wardrobes included
- renovated throughout in 2015, cicular driveway bounded by white standard roses
- 3 reverse cycle air con units, 2 toilets
- large 1116m2 block with rear yard access
- double lock up colorbond garage, 6.5m x 6.5m, concrete floor with power connected
This home is situated in the central west town of Blayney (population 3,355) and is an easy stroll to all the towns facilities. Blayney offers a quieter lifestyle but is still a short drive to the major regional towns of Orange, Bathurst and Cowra. Cadia gold mine, a major employer of the district is approx 30 mins distant and there is plans for another mine to commence in the nearby Kings Plains locality. House prices are quite affordable in the town and 27 Adelaide Street is a striking example of that. The big level block allows scope to develop the garden and/or build another shed, there are lots of options.
- new floor coverings, new appliances, new vanities and an internal re paint, ducted gas heating
- main bedroom with walk in robe, built in robes in the others with ample space for bedroom furniture and student desks
- 3 bathrooms, sunny, north facing dining room, family room and undercover alfresco for the morning coffee
- level 858 sqm block in an elevated street above Wentworth Estate
- drive through garage with internal access, dual remote controlled doors, secure fenced rear yard
6 Taloumbi Place offers excellent value for the area and you can enjoy the benefits of the recent comprehensive makeover by the current owners. The generous proportions of this home make it an easy house to live in. Not only has the home been upgraded but also the landscaping. Numerous screening plants have been established with an irrigation system and they are well on the way to providing extra privacy and ambience. Unpack your bags and start living, this home is instantly ready for the next owner and without the delays of building.
- Soil tested
- Government grants available
Start building your dream house today! Situated close to the botanic gardens and North Orange shopping centre, this is a great size block with 28 metre frontage. The land looks across to Mount Canobolas and has desirable water views.
You won't believe the size of the rooms this home has to offer for the price. The maser bedroom is large and is positioned at the rear of the home for privacy. The living areas soak up the northern sun with polished timber floorboards and lead into the updated kitchen. There is another room which could be used as a 4th bedroom or study.
- Currently leased at $250 p/w
- Ducted natural gas heating and split system air conditioning
- Single garage and carport
- Secure enclosed backyard