Find your new home
We’ll help you move in to your dream spot.
Set in Orange’s highly desired Poplar’s Estate, this beautiful home features striking contemporary design punctuated by free-flowing living spaces and sophisticated finishes. With stunning timber bi-fold doors leading to a fabulous covered outdoor alfresco area, this is a very stylish package.
- Rich timber floors, high ceilings and decorative stepped cornices
- Formal lounge, family room, separate dining space and study
- Sleek kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Over-sized master bedroom with generous walk-in robe and ensuite
- Stunning main bathroom featuring deep tub
- Ducted gas heating with electric ad-on cooling and open gas fire
- Fully landscaped garden with lovely tranquil fish pond and fountain
- 8 person spa bath
- 2.5kw solar panel system
- Fabulous storage throughout including triple car garage
- No neighbours at rear
Oh what a find…This gorgeous fully renovated double brick residence (circa 1860) on an expansive 1124sqm allotment, offers historic charm along with clever modern updates.
- High ceilings, timber floors, deep skirting boards and open fireplaces with decorative mantles
- Cosy sitting room with French doors leading to back garden
- Over-sized master bedroom with expansive built-in wardrobe
- Lovely large country farmhouse kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Ducted gas heating plus slow combustion wood fire
- Lovely garden featuring an array of fruit trees, hedging and a veggie patch
- Separate brick double garage with mezzanine storage
- Dearly loved and truly unique…Act fast!
Instantly appealing, this lovely family home offers a sanctuary of generous proportions. With free flowing living spaces and a fabulous Vergola-covered alfresco area featuring the most stunning pool and spa, this is a very appealing package.
- Spacious separate formal and informal living areas
- A cook’s kitchen with 900mm oven and stainless steel appliances
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Ducted gas heating plus Daikin split system
- Award winning heated pool and spa, featuring swim jets and a splash pad
- Attractive architecturally designed established private garden with chook house and raised veggie beds
- A rare opportunity to secure a great address in a tightly held, quiet cul-de-sac…And just in time for summer fun!
- Brick and tile construction
- Separate toilet
- Solar panels
- Electric heating
- Aluminium electric shutters to all windows
- Fully fenced
Your opportunity to enter the property market with this affordable three bedroom home.
Reluctantly must be sold. A great opportunity for a savvy investor to acquire this centrally located business premises. Currently used as a residential premises, it offers period charm and a central location. The B4 mixed use zoning makes it an ideal commercial investment. Conveniently located within walking distance to CBD, this property offers truly a unique opportunity to buy a blue ribbon property.
- B4 Mixed use zoning
- Centrally located 490sqm allotment
- Rear yard access via shared driveway
A unique opportunity to buy a solid home on a huge 1,518 sqm allotment, 4 Kearneys Drive has so much to offer. Internally the solid brick home features three bedrooms, 9 foot ceilings, a renovated kitchen and a terracotta tiled roof. With easy access, the huge rear yard features a 11m x 7m shed, plus garden shed and rain water tank.
- Huge 1,518 sqm allotment
- Power to the massive shed, ideal for work from home tradesman
- Beautiful established gardens
- Fully fenced at front and rear
- Two outdoor entertaining areas
- Built in robe in main bedroom
- Gas wall fernace in lounge room
- Carport and two garden sheds
- 373m2 block with secure back yard
This two bedroom home is a great little investment. It comprises a north facing living area with separate dining and kitchen. Currently leased with a long term tenant at $170 per week.
* circa late 1800's home extended and enlarged in 2000
* 3300mm ceilings, decorative cornices and ceiling rosettes, lovely wide hallway
* 4047 sqm - 1 acre (approx) block with an uninterupted rural outlook
* 3 bay colorbond garage/shed combination with power
* stone walled garden shed/single garage with skillion
* 10,000 gal (approx) of rainwater storage, equipped well
* 3 living areas - formal lounge, rumpus room and sunroom
If you wish to live in a country setting but without having to worry about a lot of grounds maintenance, then this is your property. Located within that convenient 15-20 minute travelling zone to Orange and only 5 minutes to the Spring Terrace primary school. Sealed road to Orange except for approx 400m of well serviced gravel road. After 45 years of ownership, the property is being sold as the vendor is downsizing. It has been a lovely, quiet family home for the current owner and it's now time for another family to enjoy the peace. You can grow your own veges, run a few chooks and enjoy the garden, the kids will love you for it!
* 7.3 ha - 18 acres (approx) of gently undulating grazing country
* ideal farmlet for horses, sheep or goats, subdivided into 4 paddocks
* 3 dams and town water connected
* massive 16m x 13m shed with skillion, easily converted into stables
* round yard, sheep yards, sealed road access
* 3 bedroom home, built 2007
* located 28 km to Blayney, 44 km to Cowra, 62 km to Orange
If you are prepared to roll up the sleeves and do a bit of tidying up but with minimal money to be spent on infrastrucure, this is your property. The boundary fences are in good condition, some of the internal fences need a bit of work. There is a quite a bit of old building materials and general farm rubbish to be removed to pretty up the property, but it has great potential. Unfortunately, the current owners are not able to continute the work and are keen sellers.
This is a great project for a young couple looking for an affordable property with potential to easily improve the capital value, and turn it into a place to be proud of.
Residential building blocks in north Orange estate, sizes ranging from approximately 701sqm to 1063sqm. Registration expected February 2018.
This solid two bedroom brick villa offers a great opportunity to buy a low maintenance investment in a quiet street in Central Orange. Featuring fresh paint and carpet, this home includes an open plan living with adjoining kitchen and electric heating.
- Two spacious bedrooms both include built-in wardrobes.
- Single attached lock-up garage.
- Low maintenance enclosed yard.
- Short distance to shops and restaurant.
- Estimated rental return of $260 to $270 per week.
Beautifully finished throughout, this lovely family home is less than two years old and has been created to provide year round comfort and enjoyment. The galley kitchen is the heart of the home and leads to the covetable indoor/outdoor living area that overlooks the lovely manicured back yard and a leafy outlook over the reserve.
-Cul-de-sac position, backing onto a reserve
-Three separate living areas
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
-High end finishes and inclusions
-Reverse cycle ducted electric air conditioning
-Inground sprinkler system, 3 x 3mt garden shed