Find your new home
We’ll help you move in to your dream spot.
Don't judge this home from the outside, take the time to inspect this not so little gem and you will be pleasantly surprised. All the rooms are spacious, well maintained and very presentable. Set back off the street with a semi circular driveway, there is a great opportunity to add some value with landscaping and general garden establishment. A blank canvas in fact! Situated on the western side of Blayney and within easy reach of the high school, aquatic centre and CBD.
- massive block with heaps of room to extend
- queensize bedrooms with built in robes
- reverse cycle split system air con in family dining room
- north facing deck with built in spa
- double garage and double carport
- modern east facing kitchen
- solar hot water system
Instantly appealing, this gorgeous light filled home features two separate living spaces and a fabulous terraced outdoor entertaining area. Situated in a lovely, quiet leafy cul-de-sac, this property will appeal to those seeking peace and privacy.
- Lovely north-facing formal lounge and dining
- Casual living with glass doors to outdoor entertaining area
- Fresh white kitchen with new appliances
- Ducted gas heating
- Generous master bedroom with extensive built-ins
- Recently painted inside and out
- very large and rare 1770sqm block with room to develop (STCA)
- potential for dual occupancy, granny flat or units
- comfortable 3 bedroom brick veneer home in great condition
- views over Orange to the west, almost level block
- genuine sale
We all know how difficult it is to find blocks of land large enough to develop or create more than 1 income source. Or perhaps it may suit a tradie needing heaps of space for vehicles, boys toys and a decent sized shed. The home is such an easy home to modernise with large bedrooms, 2 living areas and a spacious kitchen. The property has easy access to Bathurst Road and the CBD. Take the time to inspect this property and explore the opportunities, you won't be disappointed.
- Brand new Kitchen
- New carpet in the lounge and bedrooms
- Freshly painted in the Kitchen , Dining and living areas
- Secure flat backyard
- Currently leased at $235 per week
Perfect investment to add to your portfolio. Freshly renovated, featuring three bedrooms, bathroom with free standing shower and separate toilet. Spacious living and dining with electric heating. Positioned in a cul-de-sac.
- double brick on bluestone foundations, solid as a rock
- extensively renovated with the upmost of care and consideration
- extensive heritage features have been retained
- long narrow terrace type back yard, plenty of room to extend
- situated in East Orange, now the fashionable place to be
This home just absolutely oozes class and sophistication and is sure to please those wanting a taste of the years gone by, without foregoing modern day comforts. Renovated from the ground up and immaculately presented with original Edwardian style features including high ceilings, tinted border window panes, wide skirtings, exposed rafters and tuck pointed brick joints.
Practical polished solid timber floors complement the choice of heritage style colours throughout the living areas whilst the carpeted bedrooms create that warm and soft feel. The fresh, olde world style kitchen with a classic Belling Range Cooker stove and recessed cooktop will blow your socks off! There is cupboard space everywhere with pot drawers, large utensil and cutlery drawers and a sizeable pantry. The dishwasher is cleverly hidden by a matching kitchen cupboard panel. The east facing enclosed sunroom/dining room is an ideal protected spot for your morning breakfast or lazy Sunday brunch.
Within east reach of 2 public and private high schools and East Orange public primary school just down the street, coffee shops, the Nile Street Cafe and public parks are close by. This property also adjoins Weily Park on the back boundary.
- ideal home to modernise, extend, add a granny flat or create a dual occupancy (STCA)
- large 835 sqm, level block with dual side access approx 5m each side
- offered for the first time in approx 47 years
- convenient location, easy access to CBD, Bathurst Road and East Orange facilities
This property is a great project for the entrepreneur with a variety of end uses and more than one income stream as an investment. This gem is located in East Orange, which is undergoing a major cultural transformation with the advent of cafes, coffee shops, a post office and up market cottage accomodation.
Kinross Wolaroi private school and East Oange public primary schools are only a short walk away. Come and explore the opportunities and don't forget to bring your builder!!
- All bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Brand new ducted gas heating plus split system
- Ample storage space
- Drive through garage
- Separate double garage with second toilet
- Established easy care gardens
A solid, cosy and beautifully maintained home in a peaceful part of town. The fantastic semi enclosed barbeque area in the back yard and the good sized patio at the front let you enjoy outdoor living rain, hail or shine. From here, the Aquatic Centre and Elephant Park is just 1 kilometre away - an easy 10 minute walk.
- Built in robes to both bedrooms
- Renovated bathroom, separate toilet
- Good size kitchen, separate dining
- Main living area plus separate sunroom
- Split system plus gas heating
- Drive through freestanding colourbond garage
A neat and cosy cottage located in an emerging and highly sought after part of Orange and an easy walk to cafes/coffee shops and Kinross Wolaroi School. From the undercover rear deck area, experience real serenity as you take in the heavenly back yard with mature gardens. Currently operating as an Air Bnb with excellent returns.
Situated close to all North Orange has to offer this near new home has a contemporary modern decor. Open plan living, dinning and kitchen area flows onto a North facing entertaining deck. This home is low maintenance and would suit an investor, first home buyer or a couple wanting to downsize.
- Currently leased at $410 per week
- Main bathroom with WIR and Ensuite
- Second living area or 4th bedroom
- Study nook in the family room
- Double garage with internal access
Set on a 2000sqm allotment, this lovely, large, family home offers a sanctuary of generous proportions. With a terrific floorplan, incorporating two separate living areas and a study, this property is ideal for those seeking space.
- Expansive casual living area with fabulous, feature stacker doors
- Stunning kitchen with double oven, Corian benchtops and walk-in pantry
- Features: High ceilings, superb tiles and amazing storage throughout
- Flexible floorplan with 6th bedroom currently being used as a study
- Ducted gas heating, plus Lopi enclosed gas fire
- Generous master bedroom with great walk-in wardrobe
- Slick bathrooms with main boasting deep tub
- Covered outdoor entertaining deck featuring open fireplace
- Large back yard – plenty of room for your kids to play!
125 Burtons Lane, Forest Reefs
Capturing picturesque rural views in a very private location, this special 40 acre (16.18ha) property offers total peace and tranquillity. Featuring a character filled late Victorian homestead (circa 1880’s), set in a stunning garden….this is a beautiful place to live.
- Double front door, central hall, 12 foot ceilings, sugar pine floorboards, deep skirting boards and marble fireplaces
- Formal lounge and separate sitting room featuring rare black marble fireplace
- Original 50’s kitchen
- Generous bedrooms
- Two slow combustion wood fires and a reverse cycle split system
- Expansive lawn and established formal garden, featuring magnificent hedging and dry stone walls
- Salt chlorinated pool and all weather tennis court
- Impressive tree-lined driveway featuring 32 silver maples and electric entrance gates
- Abundant water with fully equipped bore and 3 dams
- 8 paddocks, silo and portable steel sheep yards
- Large 18m x 9m machinery shed and chook yard
- Your ideal lifestyle retreat!
This gorgeous 1930's renovated 4 bedroom property has undergone a modern extension and the transformation is stunning. Open plan living, dinning and kitchen is perfect for the family to gather and entertain. Add to this a beautiful deck with wood fired pizza oven and private back yard, you wont want to leave. All with in walking distance to the Orange CBD.
- Freshly painted and new carpet throughout
- High ceilings with ornate features
- Ducted gas and slow combustion wood heating
- Main bedroom with ensuite