Find your new home
We’ll help you move in to your dream spot.
For the creative renovator, don’t miss this opportunity to buy a solid home in a beautiful part of Orange. Situated in a quiet street across the road from leafy Elephant Park, metres to the Aquatic Centre and just 1.8km from the CBD, this two bedroom home is prime to renovate.
Spacious front living room
Sunroom at rear
Two generous sized bedrooms
North facing rear yard
Located in a quiet position close to the CBD with a north-facing backyard this home gives the sense of space inside and out.
Beautifully maintained and presented throughout you will be able to relax on the large front verandah.
- Generous 715m2 block
- 2.6kW solar system
- Gas fireplaces
- Renovated main bathroom
- Single lock up garage with 3 phase power
- Fully fenced front and rear yard
Inspection by appointment only
- Beautiful Northern light through all living areas
- Modern sleek galley kitchen
- Double garage with internal access
- Central gas ducted heating
Beautifully presented by long term tenants this property is a must to see. Generous open plan living areas that capture all the northern light. Main bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite. Positioned in North Orange with the convenience of the North Orange shopping complex and sporting grounds.
On two separate titles
Lot 2 approx 600sqm vacant
Lot 3 approx 650sqm double brick home, 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas, high ceilings, second toilet
600mt to Kinross Wolaroi School
Offered for sale for the first time in over 50 years this much loved family home brings the opportunity to build a second dwelling on the vacant block (STCA). This property is perfectly positioned in east Orange, an area rapidly growing in popularity. Within walking distance to Kinross Wolaroi School, East Orange Post Office and popular cafes.
- two split system heating/cooling units
- ducted natural gas heating
- outdoor entertaining with BBQ
- modern sleek kitchen with 900mm oven
The extras in this 16 month old property make it a top quality home and value for money. Open plan dining, kitchen and living areas flow onto a great entertaining space with BBQ included in a private backyard. Set within a quiet cul-de-sac that is so close to the botanical gardens and Adventure playground. This property is low maintenance and worth looking at.
Recently renovated to enhance the feeling of light and space, this four bedroom home offers so much at an affordable price. Situated in a quiet street in east Orange this beautiful home now features a stunning and functional kitchen with quality appliances.
- Ducted gas heating
- Fully secure rear year
- Quiet location close to local primary school
- Agent declares interest
215 Jennings Road, Molong
Grand in its proportions and superbly appointed throughout, this light filled luxurious architect-designed residence delivers an exceptional lifestyle opportunity for even the most discerning families. Spacious living areas all make the most of the views over the beautiful garden and rural setting. The home features a beautiful kitchen with stone benchtops and Miele appliances, expansive double glazing throughout, high ceilings, timber floors, French doors and stunning windows. This home features the charm and elegance of a bespoke country home of yesteryear, while also featuring the modern convenience of a home less than 8 years old.
- Situated between Orange and Molong
- Located less than 10 minutes to schools, shops and restaurants
- Generous 11.8 acres with stunning 437 square metre home
- Extensive garden with irrigation system
- Double glazed throughout
- Ample water with 100,000L rainwater tank and bore
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Wireless broadband connection
- 3kW solar system
- 3 fenced paddocks with water troughs to each
- Three separate living areas
- Beautiful polished hardwood flooring
- Granite kitchen benchtops, 900mm freestanding stove
- New carpet, split system and ceiling fans
- Ducted gas heating, 5000lt water tank
With the 180 degree aspect from the front of this elevated home, the view to Mt Canobolas and beautiful sunsets belong to you. Everything about this spacious four bedroom home is meticulous, from the north facing living areas to the grand outdoor entertaining area overlooking the manicured gardens in the secure back yard.
Tucked away is a opportunity in a highly sought after area of central orange. This 309.2sqm block is one of the last left to build centrally. Don’t let this rare parcel of land pass you by.
- Established Central Orange
- All services to the block
- Walking distance to local schools, cafes, restaurants and shopping
Set well back from the street behind established trees on a 1341sqm parcel, this 1929 stucco rendered home of generous proportions has potential plus.
Ideally backing onto the beautiful grounds of Kinross Wolaroi School and only a short walk to cafes.
- High ornate ceilings, timber floors and wide entrance hall with charming fretwork
- Two lovely large bedrooms at the front, featuring picture windows with window seats
- Spacious formal lounge and dining plus second living room
- Two reverse cycle split systems and electric wall heater
- North-facing backyard with paved outdoor entertaining area and newly laid turf
Instantly appealing, this lovely double brick home offers the charm of the 1940’s, along with modern updates for easy living.
- High ceilings, timber floors and picture rails
- Great northern aspect with sun drenched living areas and kitchen
- Spacious contemporary kitchen with quality appliances
- Generous master bedroom
- Ducted gas heating plus slow combustion wood fire
- Sun drenched deck with retractable blinds overlooks private back yard
- Fabulous former potato packing shed with stage (approx. 10m x 9.2m)
- Situated in popular East Orange – a short walk to cafes and Kinross Wolaroi School
A lifestyle of convenience and privacy, this sun drenched villa has views to Waratah Sport Reserve. This light and airy villa provides an exceptional first home or investment opportunity. Just minutes away from North Orange shopping complex, living here is so convenient with Woolworths, restaurants and cafes just around the corner.
- Community title two bedroom unit
- Gas ducted heating and gas cooktop
- Low maintenance yard
- Backs onto parklands and reserve