- Central natural gas ducted heating
- Double lock-up garage with internal access and Laundry
- Spacious secure backyard
- Open plan living areas
Situated close to day-care centres, sporting grounds and North Orange shopping complex this home is perfect for the growing family or first home buyer. Two living areas, four bedrooms main with en-suite and walk in robe and a secure backyard, tick's all the boxes to live in comfort and convenience. If you are looking for a flat block and house plan this is the home for you.
- Renovated kitchen
- Good sized living room plus sunroom
- Second toilet
- Gas heater plus split system plus electric wall heater
- Double garage plus carport
- Situated in a close-knit neighbourhood
How charming will this much loved three bedroom home be after a quick makeover. Well maintained with a lovely yard and perfectly positioned for a 600mt stroll to the aquatic centre, 1500mt to CBD and just half a block to the corner store.
- Spacious main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with underfloor heating
- Sleek galley style kitchen with walk in pantry
- Two living areas, separate dining area
- Electric reverse cycle air conditioning, two instantaneous HWS
- Large laundry with plenty of storage, third toilet
- Under roof alfresco area plumbed for gas, hot and cold water
- Wide side access to the rear yard
Designed for the modern family with four bedrooms plus study this inspiring brand new home with light filled living areas and neutral tones throughout is the perfect canvas for your personal touch. This sparkling home offers so much with quality fixtures including high end tiles, 900mm freestanding stove and stone benchtops. It's well worth your inspection.
- Zoned residential with permitted use status for medical rooms
- 2 blocks to the CBD, high visibility corner location
- double brick on bluestone foundations period property
- untimed street parking on a wide, tree lined street
107 March Street is a landmark property in the inner CBD precinct of Orange. The property is currently utilised as professional medical rooms with 4 consulting rooms, a reception area, kitchen, bathroom and a single lock up garage. Approx half of the 673sqm block is underutilised and could be further developed for off street parking, extensions to the current structure, outdoor recreation etc.
The property is an ideal remodel or reposition project for the astute builder, developer or renovator. The exisiting permitted use status is a real bonus with numerous potential end uses (Subject To Council Approval) e.g. professional rooms, a restaurant, coffee shop, retail speciality or up market accomodation. The choice is yours. This is a unique well known property with heaps of period charm, an easy walk to restaurants, coffee shops bars, hotels and retail outlets.
Inspections are by appointment Thursdays to Sundays only.
Set on a lovely, large 2006sqm allotment, this stylish home features a superb northern aspect and offers generous proportions throughout. Boasting a fabulous floor plan incorporating three separate living areas and a study, this property is ideal for those seeking space.
- Beautiful timber floors, central hall with coffered ceiling and decorative doors
- Sunbathed casual living and dining leads to outdoor entertaining area
- Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and ample storage
- Lovely master bedroom with large walk-in-robe
- Two generous bathrooms and additional powder room
- Zoned ducted gas heating plus reverse cycle split system
- Large fully landscaped garden with water fountain, bore and bespoke timber garden sheds
Located in the desired Wentworth Estate, this beautiful 5 bedroom home offers so much to the astute buyer. Perfectly positioned with a North facing rear yard, the home features unobstructed views over to the Ploughmans Wetland area. A clever floor plan, an unbeatable location and generous and flat block are only a few of the features that make this property so desirable.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- 5 generous bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Situated within easy stroll to Wentworth Golf Club
- Open plan living with a northern rural outlook
Make the tree change to this elevated setting that harnesses a panoramic view across the valley to Blayney, Millthorpe and the Orange airstrip. Designed to take in the amazing view from all areas, this quality built home is all class and style. The large viewing deck can be accessed from both of the expansive living areas. Natural light floods into every room and the beautiful bay windows give a feeling of the outside coming in. The warmth and richness of the stunning Sydney blue gum floorboards instantly invite you in to see everything this home has to offer.
- Main bedroom with parents retreat, walk in robe and en suite providing a valley view from the bathtub
- Lovely U shaped kitchen with rolled edge granite benchtops and quality appliances
- 3mt ceilings, wide skirting, double width fancy cornice, wide sills, french windows
- Wood heater set in a handmade Sydney blue gum mantel and fireplace
- Reverse ducted electric heating, split system
- Security system, ducted vacuum system
- Understairs storage
- Three water tanks and numerous spring fed water holes
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, 3m ceilings
- 2 living areas including a massive family room
- floating timber floors in the family room, kitchen and dining room
- 6084 sqm (approx 1.5 acres) block with northern aspect
- 13m x 7m shed divided into 2 sections plus a 7m x 4m lock up garage with power and on slab
- approx. 23,000 gallons of rainwater storage
Originally the "Old Convent" in the village of Stuart Town, this property has had some major renovations done over the years. The house is quite expansive with 4m verandahs on 3 sides, ideal for the kids and their bikes! Ceiling fans and split system air conditioning cater for the warmer months. Stuart Town is renowned for The Man From Ironbark Festival, celebrating the link with Banjo's famous poem. Local services include a primary school, police station, post office, pub and a railway station with a daily XPT service to Orange and Dubbo. For the keen fisherperson and water sports enthusiast, Burrendong Dam and Mookerawa State Recreation Park are within a 20 minute drive.
If you are seeking less hussle and bussle (actually there is no hussle and bussle in Stuart Town!), then this may be the destination for you.
This is an opportunity to purchase a three bedroom, two bathroom home in a good location at an affordable price and renovate as you go. The real value of this brick and tile home will unfold as you give it the attention it needs. Backing onto Rosewood Oval you can enjoy an uninterrupted view and a great sense of space. Inspect with an open mind and you'll see the potential.
- Two separate living areas
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Ducted gas heating plus wood heater
- Side access to the rear yard
- Elevated back deck area
This stylish family home situated in historic Millthorpe offers a rare opportunity to buy in one of the Central West's favourite villages. Whether you're entering Millthorpe for the relaxed lifestyle, or for convenience to both Orange and Bathurst, you'll be joining a community that is second to none. The charming 4 bedroom home features an open plan that is family friendly and sure to impress.
- Beautifully presented with modern colours and stylish finishings
- Four large bedrooms give all the family plenty of space
- Split system air conditioning/heating plus a gas wall furnace
- Established gardens with private rear entertaining area
This renovated two bed room cottage in the heart of Millthorpe offers so much! With its rural views to the south west, open plan and huge fresh entertaining area out the back, including a two bedroom Granny Flat that offers more space than you expect! This position in town is so convenient to walk anywhere and maybe do some home orientated business being so close to our little CBD.
- Ducted natural gas heating
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Garden shed & chook yard
- Natural gas cooking
Set on a low maintenance 638sqm block this appealing four bedroom home is located in a convenient location close to both botanic gardens and North Orange shops. The north facing living area flows onto the private undercover alfresco area and rear yard.
- Four bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, master with en-suite and a walk in wardrobe.
- North undercover alfresco area overlooking the private landscaped garden
- Double garage with internal access
- Ducted gas heating and split system air conditioning