Find your new home
We’ll help you move in to your dream spot.
- Spacious sun-filled main living with lovely views
- Sleek kitchen with 900mm oven and stone bench tops
- Open plan modern neutral interiors
- Generous master bedroom with en-suite and WIR
- Double lock up garage with internal access
Sitting on the high side of the street, this contemporary home boasts a fantastic floor plan. With northern sun in all living spaces and a bright and airy kitchen this home features generous proportions.
* Agent Declares Interest
Set well back from the street behind established trees on a 1341sqm parcel, this 1929 stucco rendered home of generous proportions has potential plus.
Ideally backing onto the beautiful grounds of Kinross Wolaroi School and only a short walk to cafes.
- High ornate ceilings, timber floors and wide entrance hall with charming fretwork
- Two lovely large bedrooms at the front, featuring picture windows with window seats
- Spacious formal lounge and dining plus second living room
- Two reverse cycle split systems and electric wall heater
- North-facing backyard with paved outdoor entertaining area and newly laid turf
- One block from Cookpark
- Three blocks to the CBD
- Gas heating in the loungeroom
- Double brick character in original condition
This cute as a button original two bedroom 1930's bungalow is ready for its transformation. Located in a highly sought-after area just one block from Cook park this home would suit the professional couple or a family with the potential to extend and turn it into your dream home. Currently leased at $210 per week.
- Ducted gas heating
- Single lock up garage
- Long term tenant paying $385p/w
- Close to North Orange conveniences
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac this 4 bedroom two bathroom home is set on a vast 1184 square metre block. The Kitchen Dining area is flooded in northern light and opens out onto a large east facing backyard. Main bedroom with en-suite and all bedrooms have built in wardrobes.
- Open plan living area
- 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Gas cook top with range hood, electric oven, dish washer
- Off street parking, rear yard access
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Large enclosed yard with a garden shed
- Currently leased at $300 per week, lease expires 13.9.18
- Rates $1964.00 per annum
A very tidy investment property with attractive street appeal. The second bathroom is a real plus, as is the off street parking. This property is an affordable first property for your investment portfolio and the excellent return will please your lender!
Don't judge this home from the outside, take the time to inspect this not so little gem and you will be pleasantly surprised. All the rooms are spacious, well maintained and very presentable. Set back off the street with a semi circular driveway, there is a great opportunity to add some value with landscaping and general garden establishment. A blank canvas in fact! Situated on the western side of Blayney and within easy reach of the high school, aquatic centre and CBD.
- massive block with heaps of room to extend
- queensize bedrooms with built in robes
- reverse cycle split system air con in family dining room
- north facing deck with built in spa
- double garage and double carport
- modern east facing kitchen
- solar hot water system
- very large and rare 1770sqm block with room to develop (STCA)
- potential for dual occupancy, granny flat or units
- comfortable 3 bedroom brick veneer home in great condition
- views over Orange to the west, almost level block
- genuine sale
We all know how difficult it is to find blocks of land large enough to develop or create more than 1 income source. Or perhaps it may suit a tradie needing heaps of space for vehicles, boys toys and a decent sized shed. The home is such an easy home to modernise with large bedrooms, 2 living areas and a spacious kitchen. The property has easy access to Bathurst Road and the CBD. Take the time to inspect this property and explore the opportunities, you won't be disappointed.
Ideally positioned at the rear of the complex, this well presented, light-filled town house was built with house size living in mind. With a spacious north-facing lounge, leading to a leafy, private garden and deck, this is a super package!
- Attractive kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in robe
- Lovely large main bathroom plus handy second bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
- Excellent storage throughout and back to base alarm
- Single remote control garage plus an additional parking space
- An easy walk to popular cafes and Kinross Wolaroi School
- ideal home to modernise, extend, add a granny flat or create a dual occupancy (STCA)
- large 835 sqm, level block with dual side access approx 5m each side
- offered for the first time in approx 47 years
- convenient location, easy access to CBD, Bathurst Road and East Orange facilities
This property is a great project for the entrepreneur with a variety of end uses and more than one income stream as an investment. This gem is located in East Orange, which is undergoing a major cultural transformation with the advent of cafes, coffee shops, a post office and up market cottage accomodation.
Kinross Wolaroi private school and East Oange public primary schools are only a short walk away. Come and explore the opportunities and don't forget to bring your builder!!
- Built in robes to both bedrooms
- Renovated bathroom, separate toilet
- Good size kitchen, separate dining
- Main living area plus separate sunroom
- Split system plus gas heating
- Drive through freestanding colourbond garage
A neat and cosy cottage located in an emerging and highly sought after part of Orange and an easy walk to cafes/coffee shops and Kinross Wolaroi School. From the undercover rear deck area, experience real serenity as you take in the heavenly back yard with mature gardens. Currently operating as an Air Bnb with excellent returns.
With open plan dining, kitchen and living areas, this three bedroom two bathroom home boasts an easy care floor plan. A flat back yard with plenty of room and adjoining Waratahs sports club it makes a great investment close to the North Orange Shopping complex.
- Internal access from double garage
- Gas ducted heating
- Rental return $390 per week
- Easy-care flat yard
125 Burtons Lane, Forest Reefs
Capturing picturesque rural views in a very private location, this special 40 acre (16.18ha) property offers total peace and tranquillity. Featuring a character filled late Victorian homestead (circa 1880’s), set in a stunning garden….this is a beautiful place to live.
- Double front door, central hall, 12 foot ceilings, sugar pine floorboards, deep skirting boards and marble fireplaces
- Formal lounge and separate sitting room featuring rare black marble fireplace
- Original 50’s kitchen
- Generous bedrooms
- Two slow combustion wood fires and a reverse cycle split system
- Expansive lawn and established formal garden, featuring magnificent hedging and dry stone walls
- Salt chlorinated pool and all weather tennis court
- Impressive tree-lined driveway featuring 32 silver maples and electric entrance gates
- Abundant water with fully equipped bore and 3 dams
- 8 paddocks, silo and portable steel sheep yards
- Large 18m x 9m machinery shed and chook yard
- Your ideal lifestyle retreat!