Find your new home
We’ll help you move in to your dream spot.
A great opportunity for a savvy investor, to acquire this centrally located business premises. Currently used configured as a residential premises, it offers period charm and a central location. However the B4 mixed use zoning makes it an ideal commercial investment. Conveniently located within walking distance to CBD, is offering is truly a unique opportunity to buy a blue ribbon property.
-B4 Mixed use zoning
-Centrally located 490sqm allotment
-Rear yard access via shared driveway
* circa late 1800's home extended and enlarged in 2000
* 3300mm ceilings, decorative cornices and ceiling rosettes, lovely wide hallway
* 4047 sqm - 1 acre (approx) block with an uninterupted rural outlook
* 3 bay colorbond garage/shed combination with power
* stone walled garden shed/single garage with skillion
* 10,000 gal (approx) of rainwater storage, equipped well
* 3 living areas - formal lounge, rumpus room and sunroom
If you wish to live in a country setting but without having to worry about a lot of grounds maintenance, then this is your property. Located within that convenient 15-20 minute travelling zone to Orange and only 5 minutes to the Spring Terrace primary school. Sealed road to Orange except for approx 400m of well serviced gravel road. After 45 years of ownership, the property is being sold as the vendor is downsizing. It has been a lovely, quiet family home for the current owner and it's now time for another family to enjoy the peace. You can grow your own veges, run a few chooks and enjoy the garden, the kids will love you for it!
* 7.3 ha - 18 acres (approx) of gently undulating grazing country
* ideal farmlet for horses, sheep or goats, subdivided into 4 paddocks
* 3 dams and town water connected
* massive 16m x 13m shed with skillion, easily converted into stables
* round yard, sheep yards, sealed road access
* 3 bedroom home, built 2007
* located 28 km to Blayney, 44 km to Cowra, 62 km to Orange
If you are prepared to roll up the sleeves and do a bit of tidying up but with minimal money to be spent on infrastrucure, this is your property. The boundary fences are in good condition, some of the internal fences need a bit of work. There is a quite a bit of old building materials and general farm rubbish to be removed to pretty up the property, but it has great potential. Unfortunately, the current owners are not able to continute the work and are keen sellers.
This is a great project for a young couple looking for an affordable property with potential to easily improve the capital value, and turn it into a place to be proud of.
This solid two bedroom brick villa offers a great opportunity to buy a low maintenance investment in a quiet street in Central Orange. Featuring fresh paint and carpet, this home includes an open plan living with adjoining kitchen and electric heating.
- Two spacious bedrooms both include built-in wardrobes.
- Single attached lock-up garage.
- Low maintenance enclosed yard.
- Short distance to shops and restaurant.
- Estimated rental return of $260 to $270 per week.
Beautifully finished throughout, this lovely family home is less than two years old and has been created to provide year round comfort and enjoyment. The galley kitchen is the heart of the home and leads to the covetable indoor/outdoor living area that overlooks the lovely manicured back yard and a leafy outlook over the reserve.
-Cul-de-sac position, backing onto a reserve
-Three separate living areas
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
-High end finishes and inclusions
-Reverse cycle ducted electric air conditioning
-Inground sprinkler system, 3 x 3mt garden shed
This established home sits among beautiful private gardens with views to Mount Canobolas. The large north facing, open plan living areas adjoin the bright well appointed kitchen. Move in and enjoy this immaculate three bedroom home with nothing to spend.
- Ensuite and walk in robe to main bedroom
- Very generous family living areas
- Ducted central gas heating
- Large double garage with workshop
With a sunny North facing backyard, this property has many fantastic features including two separate living areas, two toilets, three way main bathroom and a fantastic outdoor entertaining area in the private and secure backyard.
- All three bedrooms have built-ins
- Natural gas ducted central heating
- Single carport
- Second toilet off the laundry
- Rental potential $340 per week
Combining two separate 3 bedroom villas on one title, 1 and 2 Woodbine Close represent an amazing opportunity to buy a solid investment offering a great return and minimised risk.
The properties have a potential income of $630 per week (1 Woodbine Close at $340 p/w and 2 Woodbine Close at $290 p/w). The expected gross return of over 6% is made even more attractive with minimal council rates due to both properties being on one title. Risk is also reduced with two properties; if one is vacant you still receive income from the other.
Call today for more details on this solid investment.
Featuring a nicely renovated kitchen and bathroom, low maintenance floor coverings with a separate dining area. Two out of the three bedrooms are a great size with built in wardrobes and it has a generous sized laundry.
- rental yield $240 per week
- Fully enclosed secure yard,
- Single lock up garage,
- 373sqm corner block
* Lovely sunny and bright kitchen, dining and family rooms
* North facing covered alfresco
* Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Double garage with drive thru access to level back yard
* Estimated rent $380.00 to $400.00 per week
3 Topaz Street has all the right features - situated on the northern side of the street with the rear of the house facing north, built in or walk in robes in all bedrooms, double garage, rear yard access and the list goes on. Impecably presented and well cared for, this home will please any owner occupier whether they be downsizers, couples or single people. Investors should also consider this low maintenance home with an estimated yield of 5.4%. This property is located in the popular North Orange precinct within easy reach of the local Woolworths shopping complex, the Waraths Sporting Club, Waratahs day care centre and McDonalds.
I bought 3 Topaz street because it was a light, inviting home that had everything I needed AND more.
It is central to everything I needed and you have the North Orange shopping complex a stone's throw away.
It is a safe and secure home that I would love to pick up and take to my next location if I could.
Immaculately presented this beautiful four bedroom home sits on a huge allotment in Belair and adjoins Ploughmans Creek Reserve. The large covered outdoor entertaining area soaks up both sun and the peaceful views.
- Features two living areas giving all the family room to spread out.
- Convenient ducted gas heating.
- Four spacious bedrooms all featuring built-in robes.
- 1,224sqm allotment overlooking peaceful reserve.
This contemporary four bedroom home has just been listed and would like to invite you a sneak preview open home this weekend.
Located near the Botanical Gardens and in a quiet location, this home is sure to impress.
Features include four bedrooms plus office, three living areas, kitchen to alfresco servery and a low maintenance yard.