Find your new home
We’ll help you move in to your dream spot.
- Three generously sized living areas
- North facing backyard
- Kitchen with stone bench tops and 900mm oven
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Large walk in linen/storage cupboard
You need to inspect this home to appreciate the abundance of living areas. The open plan kitchen, dinning and living area spills onto the sun drenched north facing rumpus room. Parents can enjoy their own private spaces at the front of the home with a generous main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite. Next to this is the formal living area that you can retreat to for peace and quiet away from the children.
A beautifully presented spacious home with stylish neutral tones throughout and leafy garden views from every room. Featuring expansive living areas, this property is ideal for the family seeking space.
- 2 light filled living areas plus casual dining
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops and 900mm oven
- Sleek main bathroom featuring deep tub
- Lovely master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Ducted gas heating plus separate split system
- Fabulous storage throughout and back to base security system
- Attractive covered outdoor entertaining area
- Very private backyard – a hedged haven!
This solid two bedroom unit offers a great opportunity to buy a low maintenance investment or the perfect start for a first home buyer. The villa is located in a quiet area in South Orange and backs onto an open and spacious reserve. With open plan kitchen, dining and living you never feel short of space in this lovely unit.
- Single attached lock-up garage
- Low maintenance enclosed yard
- Renovated bathroom with shower recess and bath
- Estimated rental return of $260 to $270 per week
The perfect aspect on the high side of the street with north facing living areas this family home is due for completion early December and may well be the place where you next set up your Christmas tree.
- Main bedroom with generous ensuite and walk in robe
- Two separate living areas
- Galley style kitchen with stone benchtops and huge walk in pantry
- Three way bathroom with double vanity, freestanding bath and tiles to ceiling
- Ducted gas heating, walk in linen
"Stirling" 24 Nicholls Lane, Huntley
A truly superb 116 acre (47 ha) holding, featuring a magnificent, architecturally designed country style homestead of grand proportions and high end finishes. With spectacular views over picturesque rolling countryside and only 15 minutes from Orange in a totally private location, this is an absolute “one off” lifestyle property.
- Central hall, high ceilings, solid spotted gum timber floors, cedar windows and French doors throughout
- Stunning light filled north facing formal and informal living areas
- Beautiful custom built kitchen with stone benchtops, Smeg appliances and butler’s pantry
- Luxurious large bathrooms with deep tubs and travertine floors
- Generous master bedroom with custom built walk-in robe and en suite, with the BEST view!
- Zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning, plus two Cheminees Philippe fireplaces
- Traditional deep wrap around verandah with travertine tiling and outdoor entertaining terrace
- Impressive tree-lined driveway featuring London planes, poplars and cherry trees
- Gently undulating first class cattle country with rich basalt soils, predominantly improved pastures and good shade timber
- Abundant water with 130,000 litre rainwater storage, 3 dams and bore reticulating to 8 concrete troughs
- Excellent fencing, 2 barb and netting
- Metalcorp cattle yards with Classic Crush and rotary force
- 3 bay hayshed
Auction on site - 22nd November, 2017
Designed to embrace its enviable position overlooking Orange to Mount Canobolas, this impeccable family home is surrounded by beautifully manicured gardens. The home offers an endless list of features including multiple indoor and outdoor living areas, guest retreat, over-sized garage plus workshop and much more.
- Stunning gardens are exceptional in design and are fully irrigated
- Guest retreat with its own private lounge, kitchen and en suite
- Peaceful secure rear yard, safe for kids to play
- Other features include office, hobby room, large workshop, greenhouse and garden shed
Finished to an exquisite standard and with abundant living areas both inside and out, this beautiful family home is tucked away in a quiet street. Impeccably presented this light and airy home has been built with the family in mind. The interiors have been completed to the most exacting of standards throughout.
- Three living areas absorb the northern light
- Four bedrooms are spacious and luxurious
- Stunning Australian Blackbutt timber floorboards
- Ducted gas heating and air conditioning
- Gas fireplace in formal lounge and wood fireplace in family room
- Executive butler's pantry adjoins the gourmet kitchen
- Huge master bedroom with spacious en suite and walk in robe
- Under roof outdoor alfresco area as well as open timber deck area
- Double garage with internal access plus single garage/shed for extra storage
- Private and low maintenance rear yard
- Short stroll to shopping centre and parklands
Centrally located, in one of Orange’s landmark streets is this solid double brick property on bluestone foundations. With a clever renovation it could be returned to a charming home, or alternatively would be ideal for various business options (subject to Council Approval).
- Potential to subdivide the block (subject to Council Approval)
- Prominent large corner block with street presence
- North facing aspect
- 3 consulting rooms or bedrooms
- Reception/living room leads to north facing closed in verandah
- Renovated kitchen
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning (heating and cooling)
- LED Lighting throughout
- Leafy garden with established trees
- Untimed parking on wide tree lined street
- Two blocks from Orange’s main street…blue ribbon position!
Set in Orange’s highly desired Poplar’s Estate, this beautiful home features striking contemporary design punctuated by free-flowing living spaces and sophisticated finishes. With stunning timber bi-fold doors leading to a fabulous covered outdoor alfresco area, this is a very stylish package.
- Rich timber floors, high ceilings and decorative stepped cornices
- Formal lounge, family room, separate dining space and study
- Sleek kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Over-sized master bedroom with generous walk-in robe and ensuite
- Stunning main bathroom featuring deep tub
- Ducted gas heating with electric ad-on cooling and open gas fire
- Fully landscaped garden with lovely tranquil fish pond and fountain
- 8 person spa bath
- 2.5kw solar panel system
- Fabulous storage throughout including triple car garage
- No neighbours at rear
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Rain water tank and easy care gardens
- Built in wardrobes in bedrooms
- Internal access from the single garage
This free standing town house is modern and spacious featuring open plan living areas bathed in northern sun. The master bedroom is located at the back with its own en-suite and walk in robe. Filled with modern appliances, white shutters and a neutral colour palette this home would suit anyone's style. Currently leased at $380 per week.
- Built in robe in main bedroom
- Gas wall fernace in lounge room
- Carport and two garden sheds
- 373m2 block with secure back yard
This two bedroom home is a great little investment. It comprises a north facing living area with separate dining and kitchen. Currently leased with a long term tenant at $170 per week.
* circa late 1800's home extended and enlarged in 2000
* 3300mm ceilings, decorative cornices and ceiling rosettes, lovely wide hallway
* 4047 sqm - 1 acre (approx) block with an uninterupted rural outlook
* 3 bay colorbond garage/shed combination with power
* stone walled garden shed/single garage with skillion
* 10,000 gal (approx) of rainwater storage, equipped well
* 3 living areas - formal lounge, rumpus room and sunroom
If you wish to live in a country setting but without having to worry about a lot of grounds maintenance, then this is your property. Located within that convenient 15-20 minute travelling zone to Orange and only 5 minutes to the Spring Terrace primary school. Sealed road to Orange except for approx 400m of well serviced gravel road. After 45 years of ownership, the property is being sold as the vendor is downsizing. It has been a lovely, quiet family home for the current owner and it's now time for another family to enjoy the peace. You can grow your own veges, run a few chooks and enjoy the garden, the kids will love you for it!