Find your new home
We’ll help you move in to your dream spot.
Set on a 2000sqm allotment, this lovely, large, family home offers a sanctuary of generous proportions. With a terrific floorplan, incorporating two separate living areas and a study, this property is ideal for those seeking space.
- Expansive casual living area with fabulous, feature stacker doors
- Stunning kitchen with double oven, Corian benchtops and walk-in pantry
- Features: High ceilings, superb tiles and amazing storage throughout
- Flexible floorplan with 6th bedroom currently being used as a study
- Ducted gas heating, plus Lopi enclosed gas fire
- Generous master bedroom with great walk-in wardrobe
- Slick bathrooms with main boasting deep tub
- Covered outdoor entertaining deck featuring open fireplace
- Large back yard – plenty of room for your kids to play!
125 Burtons Lane, Forest Reefs
Capturing picturesque rural views in a very private location, this special 40 acre (16.18ha) property offers total peace and tranquillity. Featuring a character filled late Victorian homestead (circa 1880’s), set in a stunning garden….this is a beautiful place to live.
- Double front door, central hall, 12 foot ceilings, sugar pine floorboards, deep skirting boards and marble fireplaces
- Formal lounge and separate sitting room featuring rare black marble fireplace
- Original 50’s kitchen
- Generous bedrooms
- Two slow combustion wood fires and a reverse cycle split system
- Expansive lawn and established formal garden, featuring magnificent hedging and dry stone walls
- Salt chlorinated pool and all weather tennis court
- Impressive tree-lined driveway featuring 32 silver maples and electric entrance gates
- Abundant water with fully equipped bore and 3 dams
- 8 paddocks, silo and portable steel sheep yards
- Large 18m x 9m machinery shed and chook yard
- Your ideal lifestyle retreat!
- 746sqm level building block
- All town services
- Fully fenced
- Ready to build on
Adorable double brick semi offering historic charm with clever modern updates. Located in trendy East Orange, an easy walk to the CBD and all the cafes…this is a cutie!
- Polished timber floor boards, high ceilings and long hallway
- Lovely kitchen with stone tops, 900mm oven
- Flexible floor plan – third bedroom currently being used as dining room
- Spacious bathroom and laundry
- Ducted gas heating
- Private back yard and covered outdoor alfresco area
- Gorgeous cottage garden
- Be quick…this one, won’t last!
This gorgeous 1930's renovated 4 bedroom property has undergone a modern extension and the transformation is stunning. Open plan living, dinning and kitchen is perfect for the family to gather and entertain. Add to this a beautiful deck with wood fired pizza oven and private back yard, you wont want to leave. All with in walking distance to the Orange CBD.
- Freshly painted and new carpet throughout
- High ceilings with ornate features
- Ducted gas and slow combustion wood heating
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Three generously sized living areas
- North facing backyard
- Kitchen with stone bench tops and 900mm oven
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Large walk in linen/storage cupboard
You need to inspect this home to appreciate the abundance of living areas. The open plan kitchen, dinning and living area spills onto the sun drenched north facing rumpus room. Parents can enjoy their own private spaces at the front of the home with a generous main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite. Next to this is the formal living area that you can retreat to for peace and quiet away from the children.
A beautifully presented spacious home with stylish neutral tones throughout and leafy garden views from every room. Featuring expansive living areas, this property is ideal for the family seeking space.
- 2 light filled living areas plus casual dining
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops and 900mm oven
- Sleek main bathroom featuring deep tub
- Lovely master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Ducted gas heating plus separate split system
- Fabulous storage throughout and back to base security system
- Attractive covered outdoor entertaining area
- Very private backyard – a hedged haven!
This solid two bedroom unit offers a great opportunity to buy a low maintenance investment or the perfect start for a first home buyer. The villa is located in a quiet area in South Orange and backs onto an open and spacious reserve. With open plan kitchen, dining and living you never feel short of space in this lovely unit.
- Single attached lock-up garage
- Low maintenance enclosed yard
- Renovated bathroom with shower recess and bath
- Estimated rental return of $260 to $270 per week
The perfect aspect on the high side of the street with north facing living areas this family home is due for completion early December and may well be the place where you next set up your Christmas tree.
- Main bedroom with generous ensuite and walk in robe
- Two separate living areas
- Galley style kitchen with stone benchtops and huge walk in pantry
- Three way bathroom with double vanity, freestanding bath and tiles to ceiling
- Ducted gas heating, walk in linen
Designed to embrace its enviable position overlooking Orange to Mount Canobolas, this impeccable family home is surrounded by beautifully manicured gardens. The home offers an endless list of features including multiple indoor and outdoor living areas, guest retreat, over-sized garage plus workshop and much more.
- Stunning gardens are exceptional in design and are fully irrigated
- Guest retreat with its own private lounge, kitchen and en suite
- Peaceful secure rear yard, safe for kids to play
- Other features include office, hobby room, large workshop, greenhouse and garden shed
Finished to an exquisite standard and with abundant living areas both inside and out, this beautiful family home is tucked away in a quiet street. Impeccably presented this light and airy home has been built with the family in mind. The interiors have been completed to the most exacting of standards throughout.
- Three living areas absorb the northern light
- Four bedrooms are spacious and luxurious
- Stunning Australian Blackbutt timber floorboards
- Ducted gas heating and air conditioning
- Gas fireplace in formal lounge and wood fireplace in family room
- Executive butler's pantry adjoins the gourmet kitchen
- Huge master bedroom with spacious en suite and walk in robe
- Under roof outdoor alfresco area as well as open timber deck area
- Double garage with internal access plus single garage/shed for extra storage
- Private and low maintenance rear yard
- Short stroll to shopping centre and parklands