Find your new home
We’ll help you move in to your dream spot.
Combining two separate 3 bedroom villas on one title, 1 and 2 Woodbine Close represent an amazing opportunity to buy a solid investment offering a great return and minimised risk.
The properties has a potential income of $630 per week (1 Woodbine Close at $340 p/w and 2 Woodbine Close at $290 p/w). The expected gross return of over 6% is made even more attractive with minimal council rates due to both properties being on one title. Risk is also reduced with two properties; if one is vacant you still receive income from the other.
Call today for more details on this solid investment.
* Lovely sunny and bright kitchen, dining and family rooms
* North facing covered alfresco
* Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Double garage with drive thru access to level back yard
* Estimated rent $380.00 to $400.00 per week
3 Topaz Street has all the right features - situated on the northern side of the street with the rear of the house facing north, built in or walk in robes in all bedrooms, double garage, rear yard access and the list goes on. Impecably presented and well cared for, this home will please any owner occupier whether they be downsizers, couples or single people. Investors should also consider this low maintenance home with an estimated yield of 5.4%. This property is located in the popular North Orange precinct within easy reach of the local Woolworths shopping complex, the Waraths Sporting Club, Waratahs day care centre and McDonalds.
I bought 3 Topaz street because it was a light, inviting home that had everything I needed AND more.
It is central to everything I needed and you have the North Orange shopping complex a stone's throw away.
It is a safe and secure home that I would love to pick up and take to my next location if I could.
- Cudal Gardens 40.83 hectares/100 acres
- DA approval for 80 one acre rural residential lots of approximately 4,000 sqm each
- Located adjacent to the township of Cudal
- Gentle undulating country with excellent stands of timber, spring fed dams
- Located approximately 40 minutes from Orange / 4 hours from Sydney
A lifestyle block with potential short term income from grazing. A great opportunity to subdivide into 4,000 sqm allotments as required.
- Renovated kitchen
- Good sized living room plus sunroom
- Second toilet
- Gas heater plus split system plus electric wall heater
- Double garage plus carport
- Situated in a close-knit neighbourhood
How charming will this much loved three bedroom home be after a quick makeover. Well maintained with a lovely yard and perfectly positioned for a 600mt stroll to the aquatic centre, 1500mt to CBD and just half a block to the corner store.
- Spacious main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with underfloor heating
- Sleek galley style kitchen with walk in pantry
- Two living areas, separate dining area
- Electric reverse cycle air conditioning, two instantaneous HWS
- Large laundry with plenty of storage, third toilet
- Under roof alfresco area plumbed for gas, hot and cold water
- Wide side access to the rear yard
Designed for the modern family with four bedrooms plus study this inspiring brand new home with light filled living areas and neutral tones throughout is the perfect canvas for your personal touch. This sparkling home offers so much with quality fixtures including high end tiles, 900mm freestanding stove and stone benchtops. It's well worth your inspection.
* freshly painted throughout
* 3 kw back to grid solar power system
* 12m x 6m colorbond shed/workshop with carport
* side access to back yard, east facing alfresco, secure back yard
* family friendly floor plan, 214sqm, built 2014,
A great opportunity to purchase this well presented home with all the extras. The home has a fantastic street prescence, is situated in a quiet side street on the high side of the street. In addition to the 4 bedrooms, there is a large open plan family/dining area with an adjoining study nook and a formal lounge or theatre room. The house has ducted gas heating plus a reverse cycle split system in the kitchen/family/dining areas. Wow, the kitchen - galley style with a wide bench top, extra cupboards underneath and internal access from the garage and big enough for 2 chefs!
This property will appeal to a wide range of buyers be they first home buyers, couples or young families.
- Zoned residential with permitted use status for medical rooms
- 2 blocks to the CBD, high visibility corner location
- double brick on bluestone foundations period property
- untimed street parking on a wide, tree lined street
107 March Street is a landmark property in the inner CBD precinct of Orange. The property is currently utilised as professional medical rooms with 4 consulting rooms, a reception area, kitchen, bathroom and a single lock up garage. Approx half of the 673sqm block is underutilised and could be further developed for off street parking, extensions to the current structure, outdoor recreation etc.
The property is an ideal remodel or reposition project for the astute builder, developer or renovator. The exisiting permitted use status is a real bonus with numerous potential end uses (Subject To Council Approval) e.g. professional rooms, a restaurant, coffee shop, retail speciality or up market accomodation. The choice is yours. This is a unique well known property with heaps of period charm, an easy walk to restaurants, coffee shops bars, hotels and retail outlets.
Inspections are by appointment Thursdays to Sundays only.
Make the tree change to this elevated setting that harnesses a panoramic view across the valley to Blayney, Millthorpe and the Orange airstrip. Designed to take in the amazing view from all areas, this quality built home is all class and style. The large viewing deck can be accessed from both of the expansive living areas. Natural light floods into every room and the beautiful bay windows give a feeling of the outside coming in. The warmth and richness of the stunning Sydney blue gum floorboards instantly invite you in to see everything this home has to offer.
- Main bedroom with parents retreat, walk in robe and en suite providing a valley view from the bathtub
- Lovely U shaped kitchen with rolled edge granite benchtops and quality appliances
- 3mt ceilings, wide skirting, double width fancy cornice, wide sills, french windows
- Wood heater set in a handmade Sydney blue gum mantel and fireplace
- Reverse ducted electric heating, split system
- Security system, ducted vacuum system
- Understairs storage
- Three water tanks and numerous spring fed water holes
This stylish family home situated in historic Millthorpe offers a rare opportunity to buy in one of the Central West's favourite villages. Whether you're entering Millthorpe for the relaxed lifestyle, or for convenience to both Orange and Bathurst, you'll be joining a community that is second to none. The charming 4 bedroom home features an open plan that is family friendly and sure to impress.
- Beautifully presented with modern colours and stylish finishings
- Four large bedrooms give all the family plenty of space
- Split system air conditioning/heating plus a gas wall furnace
- Established gardens with private rear entertaining area
- Soil tested
- Government grants available
Start building your dream house today! Situated close to the botanic gardens and North Orange shopping centre, this is a great size block with 28 metre frontage. The land looks across to Mount Canobolas and has desirable water views.
Orange's newest residential estate.
- First release of 29 residential lots ranging in size from 513sqm to 986sqm
- North Orange location close to Charles Sturt University, north Orange Shopping Centre, Botannical Gardens and Adventure Playground
- Under construction and due for registration August/September 2017
- Now selling
Details: Rob Nevins 0427 651 057
Ken Barber 0418 635 526
- solid brick home on 1695 sqm block with front and side access, fully fenced
- built in robes in all bedrooms, 2 toilets
- sunny north facing kitchen and dining area
- town water, wood fire and a gas bayonet fitting
- double 6m x 9m carport and a garden shed
If you are looking for a quiet village lifestyle but within easy reach of larger regional towns with excellent facilities, Lyndhurst could be the one. Cadia gold mine is a short travel and provides employment opportunities. The village is situated midway between Blayney and Cowra and within easy reach of Bathurst and Orange. Wyangala Dam is about 30 minutes away and provides great fishing and water sports. The local facilities include a post office and takeaway, primary school, pub and recreation park. The property is surplus to the owners requirements and is keen for a prompt sale.