Find your new home
We’ll help you move in to your dream spot.
9 Thomas Kite, Windera
Embracing its enviable north, northeast position with a stunning panorama, this elegant family home is sure to impress. This exceptional home is generous throughout with expansive interiors and premium inclusions. Thinking of entertaining - then this home is designed with an emphasis on stylish living both indoors and out.
- Five over sized bedrooms with the 5th currently being utilised as a 3rd living space
- Luxurious master suite with timber French doors opening onto the eastern verandah
- Gourmet kitchen with quality fixtures and expansive walk-in pantry
- 7m x 7m garage with internal access, plus 17m x 8m shed
- Ample water with multiple large water tanks and access to bore
- 5kw solar system, reverse cycle air-conditioning, concrete driveway
- 3 electric fenced paddocks with water
- Separate Rumpus Room/Pool Room/Man Cave
Tucked away is a opportunity in a highly sought after area of central orange. This 309.2sqm block is one of the last left to build centrally. Don’t let this rare parcel of land pass you by.
- Established Central Orange
- All services to the block
- Walking distance to local schools, cafes, restaurants and shopping
Warm, inviting and beautifully presented, this freestanding period cottage is a picturesque home of timeless charm. Tucked away in a quiet position in East Orange this much sought after property presents an excellent opportunity to buy in a central location at an affordable price.
- Open plan living with lounge, dining and family areas
- Timber floorboards
- 1.5kW solar system
- Ducted gas heating and fireplace
- Generous covered outdoor entertaining area and private rear yard
- Close to East Orange cafes and the CBD
Five bedroom properties are not often on offer, especially in the Poplars Estate. Situated on an expansive, fully fenced, 1000sqm block there is plenty of room for the kids to play. With open plan kitchen/dining and living flowing onto an alfresco this home makes entertaining a breeze.
- Two separate living areas
- Ducted heating
- Four bedrooms with built-in robes and the master with walk in robe and en-suite
- Expansive secure yard
This free standing town house is both modern and spacious, with open plan living. The light and airy town house provides a superb opportunity for privacy and convenience, a very appealing lifestyle for first home buyers and investors alike.
- Currently leased at $370 per week
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Rain water tank and easy care gardens
- Internal access from the single garage
- Three bedrooms - all with built in robes
- Wood heater plus electric wall heater plus gas points
- Freshly painted throughout
- Elevated, covered rear deck
- Established gardens and secure yard
This is the perfect home to get you started in the property market or to secure a solid investment. Freshly painted, full of light and so beautifully presented and with open plan living/dining flowing onto the covered deck, this is an entertainer’s delight.
Set well back from the street behind established trees on a 1341sqm parcel, this 1929 stucco rendered home of generous proportions has potential plus.
Ideally backing onto the beautiful grounds of Kinross Wolaroi School and only a short walk to cafes.
- High ornate ceilings, timber floors and wide entrance hall with charming fretwork
- Two lovely large bedrooms at the front, featuring picture windows with window seats
- Spacious formal lounge and dining plus second living room
- Two reverse cycle split systems and electric wall heater
- North-facing backyard with paved outdoor entertaining area and newly laid turf
26 James Dalton Lane, Windera
A rare opportunity presents to secure a large 3.194ha (7.89acre) parcel of vacant land to build your dream home in the country. Adjoining Crown Land and only 10 minutes from the town boundary, this is pretty special!
- Beautiful elevated position
- Great north-east aspect with amazing views
- Zone R5 – Large Lot Residential
- Power to boundary
- Dam and access to communal bore
- Bitumen road to property
Instantly appealing, this lovely double brick home offers the charm of the 1940’s, along with modern updates for easy living.
- High ceilings, timber floors and picture rails
- Great northern aspect with sun drenched living areas and kitchen
- Spacious contemporary kitchen with quality appliances
- Generous master bedroom
- Ducted gas heating plus slow combustion wood fire
- Sun drenched deck with retractable blinds overlooks private back yard
- Fabulous former potato packing shed with stage (approx. 10m x 9.2m)
- Situated in popular East Orange – a short walk to cafes and Kinross Wolaroi School
A lifestyle of convenience and privacy, this sun drenched villa has views to Waratah Sport Reserve. This light and airy villa provides an exceptional first home or investment opportunity. Just minutes away from North Orange shopping complex, living here is so convenient with Woolworths, restaurants and cafes just around the corner.
- Community title two bedroom unit
- Gas ducted heating and gas cooktop
- Low maintenance yard
- Backs onto parklands and reserve
Overlooking and adjoining Duntryleague Golf Course, this very special property enjoys a superb northern aspect, beautiful views and total privacy. A unique opportunity now presents to purchase this 2309sqm parcel, in one of Orange’s most tightly held streets.
- A hidden haven of expansive lawns and established, pretty gardens
- Original home double brick, circa 1950
- Lovely spacious, sun-filled north-facing family room with views over golf course
- Generous dining room with open fireplace
- Rumpus room with separate entrance and kitchenette
- Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle split system
- Rainwater tank and automatic watering system to garden beds
- A truly one off property!
For Sale by Tender:
Tender closes: 5pm Monday 30th April, 2018
- Located in Ploughmans Hill estate
- Two separate living areas
- Double garage with internal access
- Currently leased at $430 per week
Not often do five bedroom properties come on the market and this one sits on a vast 1000 metre square corner block. It has so much potential inside and out. Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops flows into the casual dining area. All bedrooms have built in robes and the main has an en-suite. Ducted gas heating and a covered out door alfresco area complete this package.