Your home is worth more
with McCormack Barber
297 Giles Road, Springside
A truly superb 33 acre (13.5ha) holding, featuring a stunning, architecturally designed home of generous proportions and high end finishes. With spectacular views over picturesque countryside, only 14km from Orange in a totally private location, this property has true wow factor!
- High ceilings and double glazed, commercial grade windows throughout
- Beautiful solid Australian Beechwood flooring and 100% per new wool carpet
- Two generous living spaces, with the casual area enjoying a lovely northern aspect and leading to an expansive deck
- Sleek kitchen and separate butler’s pantry with adjoining cellar
- Spacious master bedroom with luxurious en suite featuring deep tub
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning plus large slow combustion wood fire
- Separate kid’s/guest’s wing
- Good sized study – could convert to a fifth bedroom
- Utilities room plus 2 separate storage rooms off double garage
- Lush turf with irrigation system and an established low maintenance garden
- Abundant water with a licenced bore and 175,000 litres of rainwater storage
- Rich, productive basalt soils and improved pastures
- Gently undulating country opening to extensive flats
- This is a very special lifestyle property!
- double brick on bluestone foundations, solid as a rock
- extensively renovated with the upmost of care and consideration
- extensive heritage features have been retained
- long narrow terrace type back yard, plenty of room to extend
- situated in East Orange, now the fashionable place to be
This home just absolutely oozes class and sophistication and is sure to please those wanting a taste of the years gone by, without foregoing modern day comforts. Renovated from the ground up and immaculately presented with original Edwardian style features including high ceilings, tinted border window panes, wide skirtings, exposed rafters and tuck pointed brick joints.
Practical polished solid timber floors complement the choice of heritage style colours throughout the living areas whilst the carpeted bedrooms create that warm and soft feel. The fresh, olde world style kitchen with a classic Belling Range Cooker stove and recessed cooktop will blow your socks off! There is cupboard space everywhere with pot drawers, large utensil and cutlery drawers and a sizeable pantry. The dishwasher is cleverly hidden by a matching kitchen cupboard panel. The east facing enclosed sunroom/dining room is an ideal protected spot for your morning breakfast or lazy Sunday brunch.
Within easy reach of 2 public and private high schools and East Orange public primary school just down the street, coffee shops, the Nile Street Cafe and public parks are close by. This property also adjoins Weily Park on the back boundary.
- Brand new Kitchen
- New carpet in the lounge and bedrooms
- Freshly painted in the Kitchen , Dining and living areas
- Secure flat backyard
- Currently leased at $235 per week
Perfect investment to add to your portfolio. Freshly renovated, featuring three bedrooms, bathroom with free standing shower and separate toilet. Spacious living and dining with electric heating. Positioned in a cul-de-sac.
This gorgeous 1930's renovated 4 bedroom property has undergone a modern extension and the transformation is stunning. Open plan living, dinning and kitchen is perfect for the family to gather and entertain. Add to this a beautiful deck with wood fired pizza oven and private back yard, you wont want to leave. All with in walking distance to the Orange CBD.
- Freshly painted and new carpet throughout
- High ceilings with ornate features
- Ducted gas and slow combustion wood heating
- Main bedroom with ensuite
* circa late 1800's home extended and enlarged in 2000
* 3300mm ceilings, decorative cornices and ceiling rosettes, lovely wide hallway
* 4047 sqm - 1 acre (approx) block with an uninterupted rural outlook
* 3 bay colorbond garage/shed combination with power
* stone walled garden shed/single garage with skillion
* 10,000 gal (approx) of rainwater storage, equipped well
* 3 living areas - formal lounge, rumpus room and sunroom
If you wish to live in a country setting but without having to worry about a lot of grounds maintenance, then this is your property. Located within that convenient 15-20 minute travelling zone to Orange and only 5 minutes to the Spring Terrace primary school. Sealed road to Orange except for approx 400m of well serviced gravel road. After 45 years of ownership, the property is being sold as the vendor is downsizing. It has been a lovely, quiet family home for the current owner and it's now time for another family to enjoy the peace. You can grow your own veges, run a few chooks and enjoy the garden, the kids will love you for it!
Set on a 2000sqm allotment, this lovely, large, family home offers a sanctuary of generous proportions. With a terrific floorplan, incorporating two separate living areas and a study, this property is ideal for those seeking space.
- Expansive casual living area with fabulous, feature stacker doors
- Stunning kitchen with double oven, Corian benchtops and walk-in pantry
- Features: High ceilings, superb tiles and amazing storage throughout
- Flexible floorplan with 6th bedroom currently being used as a study
- Ducted gas heating, plus Lopi enclosed gas fire
- Generous master bedroom with great walk-in wardrobe
- Slick bathrooms with main boasting deep tub
- Covered outdoor entertaining deck featuring open fireplace
- Large back yard – plenty of room for your kids to play!
Instantly appealing, this gorgeous light filled home features two separate living spaces and a fabulous terraced outdoor entertaining area. Situated in a lovely, quiet leafy cul-de-sac, this property will appeal to those seeking peace and privacy.
- Lovely north-facing formal lounge and dining
- Casual living with glass doors to outdoor entertaining area
- Fresh white kitchen with new appliances
- Ducted gas heating
- Generous master bedroom with extensive built-ins
- Recently painted inside and out
Situated close to all North Orange has to offer this near new home has a contemporary modern decor. Open plan living, dinning and kitchen area flows onto a North facing entertaining deck. This home is low maintenance and would suit an investor, first home buyer or a couple wanting to downsize.
- Currently leased at $410 per week
- Main bathroom with WIR and Ensuite
- Second living area or 4th bedroom
- Study nook in the family room
- Double garage with internal access
- All bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Brand new ducted gas heating plus split system
- Ample storage space
- Drive through garage
- Separate double garage with second toilet
- Established easy care gardens
A solid, cosy and beautifully maintained home in a peaceful part of town. The fantastic semi enclosed barbeque area in the back yard and the good sized patio at the front let you enjoy outdoor living rain, hail or shine. From here, the Aquatic Centre and Elephant Park is just 1 kilometre away - an easy 10 minute walk.
Instantly appealing, this gorgeous fully renovated double brick family home, offers 1950’s charm combined with clever modern updates. Situated on a large secluded 2862sqm and embraced by an established leafy garden, this a very stylish package.
- Large living room with picture windows to garden
- North-facing sunroom leads to outdoor entertaining terrace
- Schmick kitchen with Miele cooking appliances, stainless steel benchtops and marble splashback
- Spacious casual dining adjoins kitchen
- Chic bathrooms with main featuring spa bath
- Ducted gas heating with add-on cooling and slow combustion wood fire
- Large bedrooms, three with direct garden access
- Additional features: Designer light fittings, architectural tap ware throughout, timber floors, high ceilings, plantation shutters
- Lovely, large private garden with an array of established trees and extensive lawn area
- Bore plus watering system and garden shed
- Double garage with 3-phase power plus separate portico
- This is a truly special, one off property!
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- 40mm stone benchtops, 900mm stove, walk in pantry
- Reverse cycle zoned air conditioning
- Two separate living areas, dining area
- Plenty of storage
- Private, easy care yard with side access
- Fully landscaped, north facing rear yard
The attention to detail, high end inclusions and modern selections places this brand new home in a league of it's own. With light filled living areas flowing onto the outdoor area and the lush green grass and gardens already done - you'll feel like you're on holidays every day. Agent declares interest.
This solid two bedroom unit offers a great opportunity to buy a low maintenance investment or the perfect start for a first home buyer. The villa is located in a quiet area in South Orange and backs onto an open and spacious reserve. With open plan kitchen, dining and living you never feel short of space in this lovely unit.
- Single attached lock-up garage
- Low maintenance enclosed yard
- Renovated bathroom with shower recess and bath
- Estimated rental return of $260 to $270 per week