Situated in one of Orange's exclusive subdivisions. This huge 1147sqm sun drenched block is set high with views over Wentworth Golf course. Bring your plans or enquire about our plans at hand.
- Full underground services
- Great family oriented neighbourhood
- Terrific Northern aspect
- recently renovated internally throughout
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
- attractive polished floor boards in high traffic areas
- the home is of brick and tile construction on 1182 sqm
- secure rear yard, single garage and carport
This is a great opportunity to secure a rare, large block with a well constructed house in sought after Anson Street and only 6 blocks to the CBD. The property has potential to be developed (subject to council approval) or complete the external renos and enjoy as a family home. There is scope to provide rear yard access and ample room for a decent sized shed. The property is currently leased until February 2018 at $320.00 per week. Potential buyers are encouraged to inspect the property sooner rather than later!
- Steel framed home built 2004, approx. 264 sqm under roof
- Massive under house workshop/rumpus, verandah all around
- Additional 3 bay all steel shed with amenities, a great boat shed
- Subdivided into 3 paddocks including a natural timbered area
- 110,000 litres of rainwater storage plus a dam
- Recently constructed covered alfresco area, ideal for that summer bbq
- Advertised price is well below replacement cost, inspection recommended
Private but not isolated, an ideal get away location with a very comfortable home and outbuildings. Watch the summer sunsets from the deck, listen to the many bird species and enjoy the established garden. The 9 ha property is big enough for a horse or 2, some sheep perhaps or a bike for the grandkids. Fully fenced with a dam for paddock water. If water sports or fishing are an interest to you, the proximity to Wyangala Dam should attract your attention.
Approx 30 minutes to Cowra and Blayney, 50 minutes to Orange and 25 minutes to Wyangala Dam
The owners have found another property and are very keen to sell, call Rob today to discuss.
-Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating.
-Great entertaining area
-Large party/entertaining room
-Anticipated rental approximately $380/$400 per week
Ideal property for the young family with only a short stroll to main street and a safely fenced yard the children or family pet will love. Low maintenance home with great outdoor and indoor entertainment areas. Waiting leads to disappointment. Contact me now.
32 Walker Lane Canobolas, via Orange
This amazing 6.6 acre property offers a unique opportunity to buy a 3 bedroom home set on a stunning established garden. Featuring formal and casual gardens and an enviable collection of specimen and native trees, the property is perched high against the Pinnacle at over 1,100 meters. While the current home is modest there is amazing potential to extend (or even knock down and start again) and build your dream home.
- Ideal weekend retreat with a modest cottage with endless possiblities
- Situated only meters from Canobolas Forest ideal for walkers, mountain bikers or horse riders
- The whole property offers privacy yet catches glimpses of stunning views over tree canopies
- The gardens and serenity of this property have to be seen to be appreciated
- Abundant water and irrigation
Warm and inviting, this beautifully presented family home offers a sanctuary of generous proportions and ideal for those seeking space. Ideally positioned, in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac, close to golf courses and numerous parks in sought after Wiare, this is a gem!
- 2 separate living areas, casual dining plus study
- Painted in attractive neutral tones throughout
- Lopi Liberty slow combustion wood fire (ducted)
- Generous parent’s retreat with ensuite
- Lovely protected deck and established garden
- Over-sized double garage plus large garden shed
- Large North facing back yard
- Dusted gas heating and hot water
- Stone bench tops
- Open plan layout
Situated on over a 1000 square metre block this home lends itself as an ideal investment or a great first home. Featuring 4 bedrooms with build-ins, ensuite and walk-in robe to the main and double lock-up garage with internal access. A bright open plan kitchen and dining with a warn Northern aspect area flows out the the large back yard.
This amazingly well priced three bedroom home needs a mountain of work... but what an opportunity. The property located close to Calare School has been previously leased out at $300 per week.
- Horrible kitchen definitely needs replacing
- Ideally you will replace the carpet and paint both inside and out
- This is an amazing opportunity to flip or buy a property with a fantastic return
- split level home in a quiet cul de sac
- polished floor boards thru out the bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- family bathroom with separate WC plus an ensuite
- double garage and a storage/workshop or studio area
- expected rent $330.00 to $350.00 pw
A great opportunity to purchase a 3 bedroom home with that elusive 2nd bathroom! There is a large lounge/family room which picks up the morning sun and internal access to the garage and studio plus an external balcony which is fantastic for the morning coffee and contemplation. Access to the house is by steps or a ramp leading from the covered pergola. The bones are great and yes some TLC is needed, but the potential is obvious. Close to Greengate shops, Duntryleague golf course and Orange High School. Easy access to the northern distributor road and North Orange shopping centre. Very genuine seller.
Situated in beautiful Millthorpe, this tidy cottage is located opposite the recently upgraded Millthorpe oval. The home offers a unique opportunity to buy on a generous 775m2 allotment in this very tightly held and desirable village.
- Featuring 3 bedrooms with wardrobes
- Good sized living area with gas heating
- Kitchen with decent storage
- Large level block opposite the school
This beautifully presented 4 bedroom home has so much to offer. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac the property enjoys views across town from the outdoor entertaining area, kitchen and family room. Set on a large block there is also plenty of room for a large shed or for kids to play.
- Gas central heating, air conditioner, and ceiling fans
- Large 871sqm block with full length covered entertaining area
- Internal access from the garage
- Separate lounge room and family room
- Great side yard access
- Master bedroom has walk-thru robe and ensuite
- Investors take note; approximate rental returns from $370-$390 per week.
-Fully self-contained unit
-Ducted gas heating throughout
-Separate gas/electricity metering for house and unit
Situated in leafy Bell-air heights, this home has many added bonuses. It sits proudly on just over 1000sqm and backs on to natural reserve. This sizable 3 bedroom home offers two living areas, built-ins throughout, walk-in robe and ensuite to the main. A huge deck, almost like another dining room, overlooks the large yard. The 11 square unit to the rear of the house has its own access, single lock-up garage, good sized living room, separate dining and sun room. The gas and electricity is also metered separately, offering a steady rental return. Whether you are considering renting out the unit, working from home or have additional family, this home is a must!