- Polished timber floors
- Wood slow combustion, electric heating plus air conditioning.
- Second large living area
- Anticipated rental approx $310/$320 per week
- Garage and high roofed carport/caravan friendly
Homes in this price bracket are selling nearly as quick as we list them. A terrific purchase for the young couple wishing to escape the rental treadmill and the on the ball investor wishing to add to their portfolio. Lots of midday and afternoon sun for that all important living aspect and in very well maintained condition this one deserves your immediate attention.
Established in a quiet location close to the Botanical Gardens and North Orange shopping centre is this family friendly three bedroom home. Set at the back of the block with a north facing living room and main bedroom to soak up the sun. All three bedrooms are a good size with robes and main with en-suite. The kitchen is open plan to the second living space and dining with doors leading to the secure backyard. There is an extra room which could be used for storage or an office off the laundry.
- Brand new carpet throughout the property
- Ducted natural gas heating
- Double garage with internal access through the laundry
- Extra off street parking
- Currently rented until February 2018 at $290 per week
- Very well presented complex
- Ducted gas heating
Nestled in a neat complex, this home offers 3 large bedrooms with built-in robes in all bedrooms with sliding mirrored doors, single lock up garage and fully enclosed yard. It is convenient to the neighbourhood shopping complex (approx 5 mins walk), and 4 blocks to the main street. Primary school, high school and private school all within easy reach, as is the local post office, coffee shops and parks.
The backyard has private gate access into a large communal bbq area, a great place to entertain family and friends.
From the moment you open the front door you will fall in love with this beautiful easy-care townhouse. Oozing elegance, style and charm of today's living, this townhouse is a rare find. Located only blocks from the CBD and on Cook Park's doorstep, it is found in a whisper quiet location at the rear of a small complex.
- High ceilings throughout, creating the extra sense of space with ducted reverse cycle heating for year round comfort.
- Stunning kitchen filled with natural light, opens onto a spacious living area and outdoor entertaining.
- Double garage with internal access
You won't believe the size of the rooms this home has to offer for the price. The maser bedroom is large and is positioned at the rear of the home for privacy. The living areas soak up the northern sun with polished timber floorboards and lead into the updated kitchen. There is another room which could be used as a 4th bedroom or study.
- Currently leased at $250 p/w
- Ducted natural gas heating and split system air conditioning
- Single garage and carport
- Secure enclosed backyard
- new floor coverings, new appliances, new vanities and an internal re paint, ducted gas heating
- main bedroom with walk in robe, built in robes in the others with ample space for bedroom furniture and student desks
- 3 bathrooms, sunny, north facing dining room, family room and undercover alfresco for the morning coffee
- level 858 sqm block in an elevated street above Wentworth Estate
- drive through garage with internal access, dual remote controlled doors, secure fenced rear yard
6 Taloumbi Place offers excellent value for the area and you can enjoy the benefits of the recent comprehensive makeover by the current owners. The generous proportions of this home make it an easy house to live in. Not only has the home been upgraded but also the landscaping. Numerous screening plants have been established with an irrigation system and they are well on the way to providing extra privacy and ambience. Unpack your bags and start living, this home is instantly ready for the next owner and without the delays of building.
The Orange area is recognised for its diversity and productivity with thriving agriculture and viticulture including prime lamb and cattle production.“The Bridge” is a highly productive and pasture improved property, located just a 15 minute drive from the thriving city of Orange.
Land area is approximately 613ha/1515ac comprising deep alluvial black soil creek flats rising up to limestone and basalt rolling hills with scattered yellow and white box timber with some kurrajong.
Water is a major feature of this property. Double frontage to Boree Creek plus spring fed creeks, irrigation license, two equipped bores and water reticulation system to concrete troughs.
The Homestead is a stunning architecturally designed home of generous proportions with extensive open plan kitchen and living areas. The family room features a cathedral ceiling and 10ft ceilings to all other areas. Accommodation featuring five bedrooms, ensuite to main, two bathrooms plus powder room. Carefully designed to capture the northern aspect with commanding rural views and set amongst an established garden with solar heated pool and a tennis court with lighting.
Improvements include horse stables with tack and feed rooms, machinery sheds, steel cattle yards with lighting, hay shed, two cottages, four stand shearing shed and fowl house. The fencing is in excellent condition with laneways for movement of stock.
Remarks: “The Bridge” is an outstanding rural offering, recognised as one of Orange’s superior properties. The property was destocked in February 2017.
- Constructed in 2009, Internal area 557sqm, rendered brick construction with colorbond roof.
- Designer kitchen with Corian benchtops, Meile appliances, 900mm gas hotplates, double wall oven, walk in pantry, cool room adjacent to kitchen.
- Formal dining, lounge, meals area, office, cloak room, extensive laundry.
- Double garage with remotes, enclosed alfresco area, internal courtyard.
- Reverse cycle zoned airconditioning, additional split system to guest room and office.
- Fan forced wood heater, under floor heating to bedrooms, bathrooms and adjacent hallways.
- Solar hot water service with over-ride switch to main power.
Solar heated 16m x 4.5m inground salt water pool, tennis court with lighting. The homestead is surrounded by well established gardens and trees with an inground irrigation system along the front driveway.
- Machinery shed corrugated iron and timber construction with three phase power connected.
- High bay machinery shed 12m x 7m – steel construction.
- Modern stable complex – four stalls, tack room, feed room, wash bay, toilet, Infinity hot water service.
- Four stand shearing shed iron and timber construction and three additional stables adjacent to shed.
- Substantial all steel cattle yards, crush, head bail, excellent steel loading ramp, lighting system to yards.
- Four bay steel hay shed.
2nd cottage comprising three bedrooms in good condition.
3rd cottage currently tenanted.
- 4 bedrooms all with wardrobes included
- renovated throughout in 2015, cicular driveway bounded by white standard roses
- 3 reverse cycle air con units, 2 toilets
- large 1116m2 block with rear yard access
- double lock up colorbond garage, 6.5m x 6.5m, concrete floor with power connected
This home is situated in the central west town of Blayney (population 3,355) and is an easy stroll to all the towns facilities. Blayney offers a quieter lifestyle but is still a short drive to the major regional towns of Orange, Bathurst and Cowra. Cadia gold mine, a major employer of the district is approx 30 mins distant and there is plans for another mine to commence in the nearby Kings Plains locality. House prices are quite affordable in the town and 27 Adelaide Street is a striking example of that. The big level block allows scope to develop the garden and/or build another shed, there are lots of options.
- 2.3 ha, approx 10km from Orange situated in the picturesque Springside area
- architecturally designed home built to capture the sun, approx 440 sqm under roof
- granny flat with kitchenette, bedroom and lounge
- equipped bore, dam water and rainwater supplies
- established garden with various garden rooms, 7m x 6m colorbond shed/workshop
- ducted reverse cycle air con, wood and underfloor heating
"Nimmitabel" is an eye catching acreage property that offers the ultimate semi rural lifestyle. The aspect and orientation of the home was carefully considered when constructed as is the ongoing development of the gardens by the present owners. The panoramic views include the local rural surrounds and the Orange township in the distance. The home has a focus on natural light and space with the kitchen, family room and entertaining areas facing north. 3/4 length windows allow the winter sun to gently warm the tiled floors. The private morning coffee can be enjoyed alfreso style on the portico and the company of friends can be enjoyed of an evening with a bbq, under cover in the outdoor entertaining area. This property will suit the family looking for privacy, space, views and convenience to Orange.
New cladding and a renovated kitchen with a lovely northern aspect this home would make a great addition to your current portfolio or a great place to start. Situated in an elevated position with a fully enclosed backyard on a great sized block.
- Currently leased at $230 per week
- Gas heating to keep you warm
Situated in one of Orange's exclusive subdivisions. This huge 1147sqm sun drenched block is set high with views over Wentworth Golf course. Bring your plans or enquire about our plans at hand.
- Full underground services
- Great family oriented neighbourhood
- Terrific Northern aspect
- Steel framed home built 2004, approx. 264 sqm under roof
- Massive under house workshop/rumpus, verandah all around
- Additional 3 bay all steel shed with amenities, a great boat shed
- Subdivided into 3 paddocks including a natural timbered area
- 110,000 litres of rainwater storage plus a dam
- Recently constructed covered alfresco area, ideal for that summer bbq
- Advertised price is well below replacement cost, inspection recommended
Private but not isolated, an ideal get away location with a very comfortable home and outbuildings. Watch the summer sunsets from the deck, listen to the many bird species and enjoy the established garden. The 9 ha property is big enough for a horse or 2, some sheep perhaps or a bike for the grandkids. Fully fenced with a dam for paddock water. If water sports or fishing are an interest to you, the proximity to Wyangala Dam should attract your attention.
Approx 30 minutes to Cowra and Blayney, 50 minutes to Orange and 25 minutes to Wyangala Dam
The owners have found another property and are very keen to sell, call Rob today to discuss.