Your home is worth more
with McCormack Barber
- Three bedrooms - all with built in robes
- Wood heater plus electric wall heater plus gas points
- Freshly painted throughout
- Elevated, covered rear deck
- Established gardens and secure yard
This is the perfect home to get you started in the property market or to secure a solid investment. Freshly painted, full of light and so beautifully presented and with open plan living/dining flowing onto the covered deck, this is an entertainer’s delight.
Warm, inviting and beautifully presented, this freestanding period cottage is a picturesque home of timeless charm. Tucked away in a quiet position in East Orange this much sought after property presents an excellent opportunity to buy in a central location at an affordable price.
- Open plan living with lounge, dining and family areas
- Timber floorboards
- 1.5kW solar system
- Ducted gas heating and fireplace
- Generous covered outdoor entertaining area and private rear yard
- Close to East Orange cafes and the CBD
Ideally suited to a family that is looking for plenty of living space this sensational home offers generous proportions throughout. Featuring great sized bedrooms, formal lounge and dining, family room and separate rumpus area, this fantastic family home is situated only moments from Orange Botanical Gardens.
- Short stroll to North Orange Shopping Centre
- Three generous and light filled living areas (rumpus can convert to a 6th bedroom)
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and en suite
- Three car garage plus workshop area
This free standing town house is both modern and spacious, with open plan living. The light and airy town house provides a superb opportunity for privacy and convenience, a very appealing lifestyle for first home buyers and investors alike.
- Currently leased at $370 per week
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Rain water tank and easy care gardens
- Internal access from the single garage
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes
- Three way main bathroom plus spacious ensuite
- Two living areas, separate dining area
- Wall furnace gas heater plus two split systems
- Beautiful advanced gardens front and back
An excellent address for your first home with scope to add your own personal touch. Polished timber floors to the kitchen and dining room leading out to the covered timber deck and verandah where you can immerse yourself in the beautiful, totally private back yard. Half the garage is currently sectioned off – ready to be utilised for whatever you want.
- very large and rare 1770sqm block with room to develop (STCA)
- potential for dual occupancy, granny flat or units
- comfortable 3 bedroom brick veneer home in great condition
- views over Orange to the west, almost level block
- genuine sale
We all know how difficult it is to find blocks of land large enough to develop or create more than 1 income source. Or perhaps it may suit a tradie needing heaps of space for vehicles, boys toys and a decent sized shed. The home is such an easy home to modernise with large bedrooms, 2 living areas and a spacious kitchen. The property has easy access to Bathurst Road and the CBD. Take the time to inspect this property and explore the opportunities, you won't be disappointed.
Rarely is a property of this calibre on offer. Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac on a large 2730sqm block, this is the ideal family home. You won’t be short on space with three large open plan living areas and an abundance of fenced front and backyard space for the kids to play.
- Potential opportunity of sub-division. (STCA)
- Ducted gas heating
- Two reverse cycle split systems
- Expansive 2,730sqm block
- Main bathroom with spa
- Four generous bedrooms all featuring built in robes
Set in a lovely established garden, this beautifully presented character filled cottage calls, “home sweet home”!
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Spacious kitchen with northern aspect
- Ducted gas heating throughout plus split system in lounge
- All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and fans
- Fabulous undercover outdoor entertaining deck overlooks pretty back garden
- Deep, private backyard with chook house and garden shed
- Single garage plus carport
- One block from Cookpark
- Three blocks to the CBD
- Gas heating in the loungeroom
- Double brick character in original condition
This cute as a button original two bedroom 1930's bungalow is ready for its transformation. Located in a highly sought-after area just one block from Cook park this home would suit the professional couple or a family with the potential to extend and turn it into your dream home. Currently leased at $210 per week.
With open plan dining, kitchen and living areas, this three bedroom two bathroom home boasts an easy care floor plan. A flat back yard with plenty of room and adjoining Waratahs sports club it makes a great investment close to the North Orange Shopping complex.
- Internal access from double garage
- Gas ducted heating
- Rental return $390 per week
- Easy-care flat yard
This solid brick and tile 4 bedroom home would suit an owner occupier or as an investment property. The rooms are spacious and functional with good floor coverings. The morning sun streams into 2 bedrooms and the bathroom is central to all the bedrooms. Best of all, a large modern galley style kitchen was installed in 2014. The home is heated by natural gas and a split system RC unit in the lounge room. A detached, single lock up brick and tile garage and off street secure parking complements the package.
Pets and children are safe with the front and back yards both fenced and secure.
* public transport close by
* easy care garden and grounds
* attractive street presence
* Current rent is $300.00pw, 6.1% gross return
- Spacious sun-filled main living with lovely views
- Sleek kitchen with 900mm oven and stone bench tops
- Open plan modern neutral interiors
- Generous master bedroom with en-suite and WIR
- Double lock up garage with internal access
Sitting on the high side of the street, this contemporary home boasts a fantastic floor plan. With northern sun in all living spaces and a bright and airy kitchen this home features generous proportions.
* Agent Declares Interest