Your home is worth more
with McCormack Barber
What more could you ask for? With a beautiful established garden and 3 separate entertaining areas this is the perfect home for those who love to entertain. Situated on a quiet street and with a North facing rear yard this three bedroom home is sure to be snapped up.
-Large above ground fire pit
-New floating timber floors, carpet and fresh paint throughout the home
-Wood fire and air conditioning
-Beautiful established gardens
- Two year lease in place at $400 per week
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Fully enclosed secure back yard
- Extra large double lock up garage with plenty of workshop space
This spacious home is a surprise package which must be seen to be believed. Four generous sized bedrooms main with en-suite. Fully renovated large modern kitchen with ample storage. Separate lounge, dining and an additional rumpus room which capture the northern sun.
- Brick and tile construction
- Separate toilet
- Solar panels
- Electric heating
- Aluminium electric shutters to all windows
- Fully fenced
Your opportunity to enter the property market with this affordable three bedroom home.
Instantly appealing, this beautifully renovated cottage is centrally situated on a generous 1012sqm allotment. For the savvy investor or first home buyer, a great opportunity now presents for the development of two extra dwellings on the block. (Subject to Council Approval)
- Development plans drawn up and available
- Fully renovated cottage – new everything!
- Lovely kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Flexible floorplan – 3rd bedroom could be used as dining room
- Level block with established trees at front
Instantly appealing, this lovely family home offers a sanctuary of generous proportions. With free flowing living spaces and a fabulous Vergola-covered alfresco area featuring the most stunning pool and spa, this is a very appealing package.
- Spacious separate formal and informal living areas
- A cook’s kitchen with 900mm oven and stainless steel appliances
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Ducted gas heating plus Daikin split system
- Award winning heated pool and spa, featuring swim jets and a splash pad
- Attractive architecturally designed established private garden with chook house and raised veggie beds
- A rare opportunity to secure a great address in a tightly held, quiet cul-de-sac…And just in time for summer fun!
Set behind leafy trees and an established garden in one of Orange’s most beautiful streets, this stylishly renovated property is a true secret haven. With a superb northern aspect, this home enjoys pretty garden views from every room, loads of sun and total privacy.
- Light filled living and dining spaces with stunning picture windows
- Slick kitchen with stainless steel bench tops and Miele appliances
- Fully renovated and painted in neutral tones throughout
- Split system, Noirot heaters and open fireplace
- All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Gorgeous entertaining courtyard and pretty garden
- Double garage with workshop area and adjoining storage room
- An absolutely charming property at a great address
- second dwelling entitlement (STCA)
- registered easement to Flyers Creek, wifi NBN connected
- subdivided into 8 paddocks, 2 dams, water to all paddocks
- approx 90,000 litres of rain water storage
- flat to undulating grazing country, approx 13 acres of lucerne flats
- school bus at front gate, connecting to Orange, Blayney and Millthorpe schools, sealed road access
- two 16m x 6m machinery/haysheds, double garage with skillion
- 3m x 1m cool room, steel cattle yards with crush and loading ramp
"Calagh", 289 Woodville Road, Forest reefs is a stand out property and when you first drive into the valley, the healthy easterly aspect and the soft basalt soils are impressive. If you are looking for a lifestyle change, seeking a quieter life and want to get a bit of dirt on your boots, run a few cattle or horses then this could be your new home. The 107 acres is ample room for all the family to enjoy, kids can bike ride, have a pony, explore the bush and the natural rock formations (less TV's and other screens!) and all this within 20 minutes to Orange and Millthorpe and Cadia Mine. The renovated 4 bedroom home is very comfortable and quite fitting for the rural setting and the extra building entitlement gives you the opportunity to upgrade or cater for the larger family if need be.
Featuring a nicely renovated kitchen and bathroom, low maintenance floor coverings with a separate dining area. Two out of the three bedrooms are a great size with built in wardrobes and it has a generous sized laundry.
- rental yield $240 per week
- Fully enclosed secure yard,
- Single lock up garage,
- 373sqm corner block
This solid two bedroom brick villa offers a great opportunity to buy a low maintenance investment in a quiet street in Central Orange. Featuring fresh paint and carpet, this home includes an open plan living with adjoining kitchen and electric heating.
- Two spacious bedrooms both include built-in wardrobes.
- Single attached lock-up garage.
- Low maintenance enclosed yard.
- Short distance to shops and restaurant.
- Estimated rental return of $260 to $270 per week.
Reluctantly must be sold. A great opportunity for a savvy investor to acquire this centrally located business premises. Currently used as a residential premises, it offers period charm and a central location. The B4 mixed use zoning makes it an ideal commercial investment. Conveniently located within walking distance to CBD, this property offers truly a unique opportunity to buy a blue ribbon property.
- B4 Mixed use zoning
- Centrally located 490sqm allotment
- Rear yard access via shared driveway
Immaculately presented this beautiful four bedroom home sits on a huge allotment in Belair and adjoins Ploughmans Creek Reserve. The large covered outdoor entertaining area soaks up both sun and the peaceful views.
- Features two living areas giving all the family room to spread out.
- Convenient ducted gas heating.
- Four spacious bedrooms all featuring built-in robes.
- 1,224sqm allotment overlooking peaceful reserve.
Oh what a find…This gorgeous fully renovated double brick residence (circa 1860) on an expansive 1124sqm allotment, offers historic charm along with clever modern updates.
- High ceilings, timber floors, deep skirting boards and open fireplaces with decorative mantles
- Cosy sitting room with French doors leading to back garden
- Over-sized master bedroom with expansive built-in wardrobe
- Lovely large country farmhouse kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Ducted gas heating plus slow combustion wood fire
- Lovely garden featuring an array of fruit trees, hedging and a veggie patch
- Separate brick double garage with mezzanine storage
- Dearly loved and truly unique…Act fast!