Your home is worth more
with McCormack Barber
Investors! Snap this one up in a hurry, it is a true blue budget buy with an estimated 7% plus return. The house has had a recent make over and it is ready to please the next tenants. It is not a mansion bit it is a great starter for the wanabe investor or a sensible addition to an existing portfolio.
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes and new carpet
- new floating timber floors in the lounge, kitchen and dining areas
- modern kitchen with gas stove
- wood heating and a gas bayonet in the dining area
- double detached garage/shed, side access to back yard
- expected rent $250.00 pw
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Rain water tank and easy care gardens
- Built in wardrobes in bedrooms
- Internal access from the single garage
This free standing town house is modern and spacious featuring open plan living areas bathed in northern sun. The master bedroom is located at the back with its own en-suite and walk in robe. Filled with modern appliances, white shutters and a neutral colour palette this home would suit anyone's style. Currently leased at $380 per week.
- Three generously sized living areas
- North facing backyard
- Kitchen with stone bench tops and 900mm oven
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Large walk in linen/storage cupboard
You need to inspect this home to appreciate the abundance of living areas. The open plan kitchen, dinning and living area spills onto the sun drenched north facing rumpus room. Parents can enjoy their own private spaces at the front of the home with a generous main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite. Next to this is the formal living area that you can retreat to for peace and quiet away from the children.
Adorable double brick semi offering historic charm with clever modern updates. Located in trendy East Orange, an easy walk to the CBD and all the cafes…this is a cutie!
- Polished timber floor boards, high ceilings and long hallway
- Lovely kitchen with stone tops, 900mm oven
- Flexible floor plan – third bedroom currently being used as dining room
- Spacious bathroom and laundry
- Ducted gas heating
- Private back yard and covered outdoor alfresco area
- Gorgeous cottage garden
- Be quick…this one, won’t last!
* 7.3 ha - 18 acres (approx) of gently undulating grazing country
* ideal farmlet for horses, sheep or goats, subdivided into 4 paddocks
* 3 dams and town water connected
* massive 16m x 13m shed with skillion, easily converted into stables
* round yard, sheep yards, sealed road access
* 3 bedroom home, built 2007
* located 28 km to Blayney, 44 km to Cowra, 62 km to Orange
If you are prepared to roll up the sleeves and do a bit of tidying up but with minimal money to be spent on infrastrucure, this is your property. The boundary fences are in good condition, some of the internal fences need a bit of work. There is a quite a bit of old building materials and general farm rubbish to be removed to pretty up the property, but it has great potential. Unfortunately, the current owners are not able to continute the work and are keen sellers.
This is a great project for a young couple looking for an affordable property with potential to easily improve the capital value, and turn it into a place to be proud of.
Offering a charm and character rarely found in this price range, this surprisingly spacious four bedroom home is ideal for a family. The home has been thoughtfully extended and now features high ceilings throughout, generously proportioned kitchen, modern bathroom and a spacious master suite with large walk-in-robe and en suite.
- Set on a large 957 allotment close to cafes and schools
- Four spacious bedrooms, main with WIR and en suite
- Gas heating and solar system
- Open plan kitchen and lounge area opens onto covered deck
A beautifully presented spacious home with stylish neutral tones throughout and leafy garden views from every room. Featuring expansive living areas, this property is ideal for the family seeking space.
- 2 light filled living areas plus casual dining
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops and 900mm oven
- Sleek main bathroom featuring deep tub
- Lovely master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Ducted gas heating plus separate split system
- Fabulous storage throughout and back to base security system
- Attractive covered outdoor entertaining area
- Very private backyard – a hedged haven!
- 746sqm level building block
- All town services
- Fully fenced
- Ready to build on
Finished to an exquisite standard and with abundant living areas both inside and out, this beautiful family home is tucked away in a quiet street. Impeccably presented this light and airy home has been built with the family in mind. The interiors have been completed to the most exacting of standards throughout.
- Three living areas absorb the northern light
- Four bedrooms are spacious and luxurious
- Stunning Australian Blackbutt timber floorboards
- Ducted gas heating and air conditioning
- Gas fireplace in formal lounge and wood fireplace in family room
- Executive butler's pantry adjoins the gourmet kitchen
- Huge master bedroom with spacious en suite and walk in robe
- Under roof outdoor alfresco area as well as open timber deck area
- Double garage with internal access plus single garage/shed for extra storage
- Private and low maintenance rear yard
- Short stroll to shopping centre and parklands
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and embraced by an established, leafy garden, this fabulous, character filled home offers loads of charm and space. Ideally positioned adjoining Wentworth Golf Course and in undoubtedly one of Orange’s premier addresses, this property will appeal to those seeking peace and privacy.
- Large formal lounge, sunroom, snug room and separate dining
- Fresh white kitchen featuring 1200mm oven and walk-in pantry
- Freshly painted in neutral tones throughout
- New carpet in living rooms
- Fifth bedroom with ensuite and separate access – currently being used as AirBnB
- Oversized master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Main bathroom with spa bath
- Features: Great storage throughout, alarm system, beautiful views and so much more!
- Large in-ground pool with new pump
- Back garden opens onto golf course
- Established, leafy and quiet – a beautiful place to live
Centrally located, in one of Orange’s landmark streets is this solid double brick property on bluestone foundations. With a clever renovation it could be returned to a charming home, or alternatively would be ideal for various business options (subject to Council Approval).
- Potential to subdivide the block (subject to Council Approval)
- Prominent large corner block with street presence
- North facing aspect
- 3 consulting rooms or bedrooms
- Reception/living room leads to north facing closed in verandah
- Renovated kitchen
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning (heating and cooling)
- LED Lighting throughout
- Leafy garden with established trees
- Untimed parking on wide tree lined street
- Two blocks from Orange’s main street…blue ribbon position!
- Built in robe in main bedroom
- Gas wall fernace in lounge room
- Carport and two garden sheds
- 373m2 block with secure back yard
This two bedroom home is a great little investment. It comprises a north facing living area with separate dining and kitchen. Currently leased with a long term tenant at $170 per week.