Your home is worth more
with McCormack Barber
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Fully enclosed yard
- Established complex close to schools and parks
Tucked away in a leafy complex, this unit lends itself as a solid rental or renovation. Located close to schools, the aquatic centre and recreational parks, this home also offers 2 bedrooms, open plan layout and carport.
- Large executive, quality built home on 43 ha - 106 acres
- Sunny northerly aspect, 3 living areas, separate dining room and a study, attached guest wing
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning/heating, gas hot water, covered outdoor entertaining and bbq area
- sub-divided into 11 paddocks, steel cattle yards, 8 bay machinery shed and workshop
- 5kw solar power system, equipped bore, approx 30,000 gallons of rainwater storage
- 15 minutes to Orange, 15 minutes to Millthorpe, 5 minutes to the airport
Larger acreage lifestyle properties such as this property, with all the right features, are hard to find in the Orange district. Huntley Vale provides a chance for a new family to establish themselves in comfort within easy commuting distance to Orange, Millthorpe and Bathurst. The residence, facilities, soils and water and location will not dissappoint the buying public. The proximity to the airport is ideal for the regular commuter and an easy pick up for fly in guests.
Perhaps you have thought of owning a few cattle, living a relaxed lifestyle, not having close neighbours and providing a great atmosphere for the kids.
- solid brick home on 1695 sqm block with front and side access, fully fenced
- built in robes in all bedrooms, 2 toilets
- sunny north facing kitchen and dining area
- town water, wood fire and a gas bayonet fitting
- double 6m x 9m carport and a garden shed
If you are looking for a quiet village lifestyle but within easy reach of larger regional towns with excellent facilities, Lyndhurst could be the one. Cadia gold mine is a short travel and provides employment opportunities. The village is situated midway between Blayney and Cowra and within easy reach of Bathurst and Orange. Wyangala Dam is about 30 minutes away and provides great fishing and water sports. The local facilities include a post office and takeaway, primary school, pub and recreation park. The property is surplus to the owners requirements and is keen for a prompt sale.
- 1045 sqm block in a cul de sac location, adjoins council reserve
- 2 living areas plus a covered deck/alfresco
- main bedroom has a walk in robe and a built in robe
- separate lock up garage/workshop with power and a 6000 litre rainwater tank
- salt chlorinated pool, fully fenced
- ducted gas heating and 2 split system air con units
Situated in well regarded Bel Air, this home has undergone a major makeover in recent years and presents very well. Martin Place is a safe area for kids and pets to play and having rear yard access to the local reserve is a real bonus. This is a great home to entertain family and friends, the kitchen has a servery to the family room which leads onto the northern facing deck overlooking the pool and reserve. There is off street parking for a couple of vehicles as well. The rear yard is fenced and secure. This house has it all, arrange an inspection if you are looking for a home with nothing more to do.
It is very rare that you will find a 4 bedroom home with modern interiors in this price range. Oozing with natural light and quality tiling throughout. This home boasts a large bathroom to accommodate the 4 bedrooms with open plan kitchen and living area. Cozy gas heating will keep you warm in our Orange winters.
- Security screens on all windows
- Extra large secure garage
- Currently leased at $300.00 per week
- Council rates approx $1,763.75 per year
- Renovated kitchen
- Good sized living room plus sunroom
- Second toilet
- Gas heater plus split system plus electric wall heater
- Double garage plus carport
- Situated in a close-knit neighbourhood
How charming will this much loved three bedroom home be after a quick makeover. Well maintained with a lovely yard and perfectly positioned for a 600mt stroll to the aquatic centre, 1500mt to CBD and just half a block to the corner store.
Set on a low maintenance 638sqm block this appealing four bedroom home is located in a convenient location close to both botanic gardens and North Orange shops. The north facing living area flows onto the private undercover alfresco area and rear yard.
- Four bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, master with en-suite and a walk in wardrobe.
- North undercover alfresco area overlooking the private landscaped garden
- Double garage with internal access
- Ducted gas heating and split system air conditioning
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, 3m ceilings
- 2 living areas including a massive family room
- floating timber floors in the family room, kitchen and dining room
- 6084 sqm (approx 1.5 acres) block with northern aspect
- 13m x 7m shed divided into 2 sections plus a 7m x 4m lock up garage with power and on slab
- approx. 23,000 gallons of rainwater storage
Originally the "Old Convent" in the village of Stuart Town, this property has had some major renovations done over the years. The house is quite expansive with 4m verandahs on 3 sides, ideal for the kids and their bikes! Ceiling fans and split system air conditioning cater for the warmer months. Stuart Town is renowned for The Man From Ironbark Festival, celebrating the link with Banjo's famous poem. Local services include a primary school, police station, post office, pub and a railway station with a daily XPT service to Orange and Dubbo. For the keen fisherperson and water sports enthusiast, Burrendong Dam and Mookerawa State Recreation Park are within a 20 minute drive.
If you are seeking less hussle and bussle (actually there is no hussle and bussle in Stuart Town!), then this may be the destination for you.
Located in the desired Wentworth Estate, this beautiful 5 bedroom home offers so much to the astute buyer. Perfectly positioned with a North facing rear yard, the home features unobstructed views over to the Ploughmans Wetland area. A clever floor plan, an unbeatable location and generous and flat block are only a few of the features that make this property so desirable.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- 5 generous bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Situated within easy stroll to Wentworth Golf Club
- Open plan living with a northern rural outlook
This terrific one bedroom unit is a solid and affordable investment. The unit has had a make-over and now offers a modern kitchen, bathroom, floor coverings, paint and blinds. It is located just moments to the CBD and Tafe and is sure to benefit from the proposed multi-million dollar development of the old Orange hospital site.
- Currently leased at $225pw
- Renovated through-out
- Private courtyard
- Fantastic location close to town
This renovated two bed room cottage in the heart of Millthorpe offers so much! With its rural views to the south west, open plan and huge fresh entertaining area out the back, including a two bedroom Granny Flat that offers more space than you expect! This position in town is so convenient to walk anywhere and maybe do some home orientated business being so close to our little CBD.
- Ducted natural gas heating
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Garden shed & chook yard
- Natural gas cooking