CURRENTLY UNDER OFFER
Situated in a great location close to the Botanic Gardens and easy access to the North Orange Shopping complex this terrific home is perfect for anyone looking for a low maintenance lifestyle.
- 3 great sized bedrooms all with built-ins
- Ducted gas heating throughout and split system air-conditioning
- Modern kitchen and large open plan living area
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Large stylish main bathroom
- A fully enclosed yard and single lock up garage
Positioned in an sought-after patch of Summer Street just East of Nile Street is this character-packed double brick cottage. You'll love the convenience of being only 1km from the heart of the Orange CBD and a 450m walk to either Bills Beans East Orange or the Nile Street Café.
No matter whether you're looking for a place to call home or a solid investment 406 Summer Street is going to tick the boxes. The cottage is ready to enjoy with the kitchen and bathroom already updated, there is an air conditioner in the loungeroom and many federation period elements still featuring around the home.
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Cozy living area with air-conditioning
- Licensed bore for irrigation
- Renovated kitchen with 900mm oven/stove
- Fully enclosed yard
- Single lock up garage
If you've been keeping an eye on the market then you'll know this one wont be around long. Call Adam Scimone or Tom Figuero today for more information or to book an inspection.
Adam Scimone - 0411 474 771
Tom Figuero - 0434 431 355
*The property is currently rented at $370.00 per week with the tenant in a lease until March 2021.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
*The majority of photo's provided were taken in August 2020
This well presented home in South Orange sure to be a favourite with first homebuyers. Located in a quiet established street, this renovated home is perfect for anyone looking for a low maintenance home close to the Orange health Service or easy access to the Cadia mine.
- 3 good sized bedrooms - 2 with built-in robes
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Lovely covered entertaining deck overlooking the yard
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Single lock up garage with internal access
28 Phoenix Mine Road, Lucknow
* built 2010
* 2.5 ha - 6 acres
* 35,000 gallons (160,000 litres approx.) rainwater storage
* 2 paddocks, 1 dam supplying garden and stock water
* sewer connected
* 22m x 8m colorbond shed includes 2 bay lock up garage, 2 bay workshop, 2 open bays, utility room/gym
* north easterly aspect
* slow combustion heating, split system air con and gas space heater
* 12 km to Orange, 45 km to Bathurst, 9 km to Orange Airport, 13km to Millthorpe, 27 km to Cadia gold mine
This is a very centrally located property located on the edge of Lucknow with easy access to the Mitchell Highway. A short drive to Orange, a much sought after and safe destination for those relocating to country NSW. The house is a sunny and warm modern home with scope to develop a lovely garden on basalt soils with plenty of water available or you can just enjoy the current easy care nature of the grounds. The large well built shed will impress mums and dads with heaps of room for cars, caravans, boats or even a stable for a pony! Inspections commence at the first open house.
This is truly a unique opportunity to purchase 4 historic miners cottages only 13kms East of Orange. Currently being run on AirBnB, these quaint one and two bedroom homes offer an amazing investment opportunity.
Ideally run as tourist accommodation (also with potential as long term rentals) the one bedroom properties are currently achieving $125 per night and the two bedroom home is achieving $150 per night. The sale will also come with future bookings.
C. 1870, the four properties have all been renovated within the last 5 to 10 years and now offer modern conveniences including ensuite, walk in robes, galley style kitchen, ducted heating, cooling and wood fireplaces.
This offering includes two separate lots (Two lots - 2,033m2 and 4,255m2) to be sold in one line. Total land size is 6,288m2
- Unique renovated 1 and 2 bedroom weatherboard and ironclad cottages
- Polished timber floor boards throughout
- Lounge rooms with wood fire
- Galley style kitchen with fridge & dishwasher
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling, fully insulated
- Front verandahs, 2 x 25,000 rain water tanks and potable bore
- Porch at back with views to Mt Canobolas, cottage style garden
- Located 13kms from Orange just past Lucknow & the Millthorpe Turn-off
- All cottages separately metered
The right address for anyone wanting everything at their fingertips, this premier location is only one block from the centre of town, a short walk to restaurants, shops and services. Benefit from the northerly aspect with plenty of sunlight streaming into the living areas and stairwell and filtering throughout the home. Providing time-saving, easy living this three bedroom townhouse is ideal for professionals and downsizers.
- North facing spacious living area
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Covered outdoor area
- Store/mud room
- Third toilet in laundry