835 Forest Road, SPRINGSIDE NSW
With well established gardens, this peaceful four bedroom home is located under 8kms from Orange Heath Service and the new private hospital. The home offers generous living areas, comprising lounge, dining and bar areas. This beautifull retreat is located so close to town and features privacy and seclusion with panoramic rural views.
- Ensuite to the main bedroom,
- Main bathroom includes separate spa bath, shower and toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air con, plus wood heater.
- Extensive under roof outdoor entertaining area.
- Inground solar heated pool and spa.
- Colour bond three bay garage/shed with power connected.
- High yielding capacity bore equipped with Grunfos pump
- 100,000 gallon rain water tank.
- The property is low maintenance and well fenced into several paddocks.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and adjoining the Waratahs Sports Club and offers a low maintenance lifestyle. Short still to North Orange shops for your groceries... or Waratahs if you don’t feel like cooking?
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, all with built-ins. Main bedroom featuring ensuite.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and gas cook top.
- Double lock up garage with internal access.
- Gas ducted heating
- Currently leased at $430 per week until October 2021
This is truly a unique opportunity to purchase 4 historic miners cottages only 13kms East of Orange. Currently being run on AirBnB, these quaint one and two bedroom homes offer an amazing investment opportunity.
Ideally run as tourist accommodation (also with potential as long term rentals) the one bedroom properties are currently achieving $125 per night and the two bedroom home is achieving $150 per night. The sale will also come with future bookings.
C. 1870, the four properties have all been renovated within the last 5 to 10 years and now offer modern conveniences including ensuite, walk in robes, galley style kitchen, ducted heating, cooling and wood fireplaces.
This offering includes two separate lots (Two lots - 2,033m2 and 4,255m2) to be sold in one line. Total land size is 6,288m2
- Unique renovated 1 and 2 bedroom weatherboard and ironclad cottages
- Polished timber floor boards throughout
- Lounge rooms with wood fire
- Galley style kitchen with fridge & dishwasher
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling, fully insulated
- Front verandahs, 2 x 25,000 rain water tanks and potable bore
- Porch at back with views to Mt Canobolas, cottage style garden
- Located 13kms from Orange just past Lucknow & the Millthorpe Turn-off
- All cottages separately metered
The right address for anyone wanting everything at their fingertips, this premier location is only one block from the centre of town, a short walk to restaurants, shops and services. Benefit from the northerly aspect with plenty of sunlight streaming into the living areas and stairwell and filtering throughout the home. Providing time-saving, easy living this three bedroom townhouse is ideal for professionals and downsizers.
- North facing spacious living area
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Covered outdoor area
- Store/mud room
- Third toilet in laundry