This impressive family home is located in popular Mullion Creek. A rare find on the market today, this beautifully presented home has been designed to suit a large family. The home includes high ceilings, rumpus room, generous sized bedrooms, huge pantry and store room off the kitchen. Offering a sprawling open living area designed to capture Northern light and views. This property has a warm relaxed welcome-home feeling and is sure not to last long.
- Four generous bedrooms plus office
- Fixed wireless NBN - perfect for working from home
- Plenty of water storage including large rain water tank, dam, bore & sprinkler system
- Solar hot water and 4.8kw solar system with new inverter
- Close to Mullion Creek School, tennis courts & park
- Bus service for High school & primary schools to Orange
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling as well as an inviting wood fireplace
- 18x9m shed with power, loft & hot water to wash animals
- Large separate garage with gym area & triple carport
- 2 bay stable with lights and storage area
- Alfresco area
- Bin service
- Sealed road
- Established trees
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
A solid home located in a well-established quiet tree lined street, this is a must see for anyone looking for a quality home under $500,000. The kitchen is ideally located between the two living areas which produces an effortless flow throughout the home. The sunken lounge room creates a relaxed environment which is amplified by a northern aspect and the wood heater to enjoy in those cooler months.
- Two living areas
- 3 generously sized bedrooms
- Wood heater and split system air conditioning
- Deck ideal for entertaining
- North facing backyard
- Large double carport
- 2km’s from the Orange Health Services
- Rental estimate $450 - $470 per week
Been watching The Block? Well....you're going to need that inspiration for this one. This home is rough. She's going to need attention almost everywhere. The good news is that there is no half-renovated aspects of the home, It needs a total renovation throughout.
Every other aspect of this property is incredible, the Byng Street address, the federation charm, the beautiful neighboring properties and the proximity to the Orange CBD.
This could be your blank canvas!
Due to high levels of interest the Vendor requests that all offers are submitted by Tuesday the 6th of October 2020 at 3:00pm, If you would like to inspect the property in the interim please don't hesitate to give us a call.
Adam Scimone - 0411 474 771
Tom Figuero - 0434 431 355
With a thoughtful floorplan and easy to maintain yard, this beautiful brick home is the perfect investment property. Featuring four bedrooms and two bathrooms, it has an open plan kitchen, formal and informal living areas, a covered alfresco, ducted gas heating all while only being two years old. This one definitely won’t last very long.
- 4 generous sized bedrooms, all with built-ins. Main bedroom featuring ensuite.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and gas cook top.
- Single lock up garage with internal access.
- Gas ducted heating and split system air-conditioning.
- Currently leased at $470 per week
- School zoning: Orange public school & Orange High school
This solid home is a must see for family buyers. Located in a well-established, quiet cul-de-sac, this home is positioned in a highly desirable location close to James Sheahan Catholic High School. With two living areas and a newly renovated kitchen this home feels spacious and inviting, as well as being well appointed with new appliances. This beautifully flowing single level home will perfectly suit a relaxed family lifestyle.
- Master with walk in robe and en-suite
- Two living areas
- Large courtyard ideal for entertaining
- Ducted gas heating and split system in living room
- Side access with carport
- 2km’s from the Orange Health Services and 2.5km’s to CBD
Beautifully crafted with a focus on open space and modern luxury, this flowing single level home perfectly reflects family living. Built with families in mind, the main bathroom features a bath and separate toilet, there is a built-in study nook for the kids or home office, multiple living areas and an outdoor entertaining space. Proximity to the Botanic Gardens, cafe's, shops and sports fields makes the location of this home ideal. This home truly caters for a family that is seeking convenience and comfort.
- Generous master suite with large en suite
- Kitchen features stone bench tops, 900mm gas cooktop and butlers pantry
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining with adjoining alfresco
- 2 Living areas including study nook
- Ducted gas heating with a reverse cycle split system
Originally the builder's own residence, this extensive home of 316sqm (34 sq) would suit a large family, car enthusiast or home based business. Positioned on a 980sqm flat block everything about this property is spacious, practical and easy care. Complimented by the rustic authenticity of sandstock bricks and terracotta roof tiles, this property represents top quality. Living areas doused in sunlight look out to the paved outdoor area surrounded by private manicured gardens that lead to the 10m x 6m brick and tile shed - complete with power and roller door.
- Four generous size bedrooms, main with ensuite
- Large formal lounge, family room, separate dining
- Enticing spacious light filled sunroom
- High ceilings, double glazed windows, ducted reverse cycle airconditioning
- Triple drive-through garage with additional 2.5mt wide storage area
- 10m x 6m brick shed with power
This family friendly home represents a superb buy for first home buyers or investors. The open plan kitchen flows into separate dining/living areas making entertaining a breeze. Set on a 796sqm block there is plenty of room for the children to play in the secure backyard.
- Long term tenant in place - currently leased at $420 per week
- Main including an en-suite and walk in robe
- All bedrooms have built in robes
- Double garage with internal access
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Separate lounge and dining areas
28 Phoenix Mine Road, Lucknow
* built 2010
* 2.5 ha - 6 acres
* 35,000 gallons (160,000 litres approx.) rainwater storage
* 2 paddocks, 1 dam supplying garden and stock water
* sewer connected
* 22m x 8m colorbond shed includes 2 bay lock up garage, 2 bay workshop, 2 open bays, utility room/gym
* north easterly aspect
* slow combustion heating, split system air con and gas space heater
* 12 km to Orange, 45 km to Bathurst, 9 km to Orange Airport, 13km to Millthorpe, 27 km to Cadia gold mine
This is a very centrally located property located on the edge of Lucknow with easy access to the Mitchell Highway. A short drive to Orange, a much sought after and safe destination for those relocating to country NSW. The house is a sunny and warm modern home with scope to develop a lovely garden on basalt soils with plenty of water available or you can just enjoy the current easy care nature of the grounds. The large well built shed will impress mums and dads with heaps of room for cars, caravans, boats or even a stable for a pony! Inspections commence at the first open house.
Located on the edge of Orange (only 1.3km’s to the Northern Distributor) this expansive single level home sits on a 3.9 acre allotment. This large home features a sun drenched open plan renovated kitchen and living area. Both formal and informal living areas are generous and the additional spacious third living area is ideal for a teenagers rumpus room.
Set amongst established trees and gardens this truly is a wonderful and expansive home for the whole family to enjoy, with further potential to add your own creative touches if desired.
Perfectly placed in a pocket of Ammerdown this property creates a convenient yet peaceful lifestyle.
- Town water
- All bedrooms have built ins
- Oversized garage with workshop
- 2 car shed
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- 18 Panel solar system
- Timber floorboards
- 3 living areas
- 5km’s to Orange CBD
* open plan kitchen, dining and living areas
* polished floor boards, freshly painted exterior
* renovated bathrooms
* 2 bathrooms with 3rd toilet in laundry
* 12.5m x 4m covered alfresco
* 9m x 6m 3 bay shed/garage/workshop with power connected
* secure rear yard with vehicle access
* expected rent $460 to $470 per week
This property is ideally located in a quiet cul de sac in south Orange, and only 4 blocks to the main street. It is also close to the Aquatic Centre, Wade Park sports oval and the velodrome. James Sheahan High School, Orange Christian School, Anson Street School and the Orange Public School are also within easy reach.
It is an easy commute to the Orange Health Service Hospital, the Bloomfield Medical Centre and further south to Cadia gold mine. Talinga Place adjoins Machin Park reserve which is great for that afternoon walk or bike ride.
Conveniently located between the Orange CBD and North Orange this four bedroom home is perfect for the growing family. If the great outdoors is appealing to you then you'll love The Botanic Gardens and Adventure Playground being only 700 Metres away.
The dining, living, alfresco and kitchen all flow together seamlessly here in a modern, open plan living space. There are four extra large bedrooms on offer here all have built in robes with the main having an ensuite. The third bathroom will definitely come in handy for overnight guests and teenagers.
Please note: There has previously been damage in the garage where the slab had dropped due to a possible drainage issue, The slab has been resin injected and repairs have been carried out. Copies of the structural engineers report and invoices for works completed are available on request.
- 4 very large bedrooms with generous built-in robes
- Drive through garage perfect for a camper van or boat
- Split level design
- Functional kitchen located at the centre of the home, perfect for entertaining
- Ducted gas heating throughout
If you like what you've seen in the photos then you'd better act fast and book an inspection now! This one won't be around long.
Adam Scimone - 0411 474 771
Tom Figuero - 0434 431 355
* Please note - The photos supplied were taken in December 2018, Updated photos will be available after the 16/09/20
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.