25 Church Street, MILLTHORPE
Rarely do opportunities come along to buy an affordable family friendly home in this beautiful little village. The family lounge and dining room spill out to a large outdoor entertaining deck and makes the most the northern aspect and rural views. This three bedroom home is sure to impress and ready for you to move in to.
- Two living areas include wood fireplace plus gas log fire
- Millthorpe Public School is just a short stroll up the road
- Renovated kitchen with granite benchtops and SMEG appliances
- Internal access to the single garage and wide side access to the rear yard
26 Park Street, MILLTHORPE
Dating back to the 1890's this historic Millthorpe cottage has been lovingly extended and restored into one of the villages exceptional gems. Once the site of the 'Old Millthorpe Bakery', the property oozes charm and character. The secure rear yard has been transformed to into a beautiful cottage garden that has been a popular destination on the Millthorpe Ramble.
If you have been looking for something special, don't miss your chance to inspect... or live in... 26 Park Street, Millthorpe.
- Kitchen fully renovated and includes stone benchtops, and SMEG gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Offers a wood fire for charm, and a split system for convenience
- Spacious three way bathroom with underfloor heating and luxurious VLUX skylights
- The free-standing historic Old Millthorpe Bakery at the rear of the home has been converted to multi-purpose living space, ideal for entertaining or just another space to relax