A PREMIUM LIFESTYLEIf you're familiar with the Golden Downs Estate then you'd already know that this area is one of Orange's premier locations, the desirability of the area is evident with vacant lots now selling for $500,000+.
It's clear to see that 17 McCormick Place was built with quality in mind, the features and attention to detail in this home are simply outstanding. As soon as you walk through the front door the wow-factor hits you, the kitchen, dining, living and alfresco area all flow together seamlessly to create an entertainers dream! The home has been specifically designed to take advantage of the northern sun and views of the rolling hillside. The growing family is going to love the multiple living spaces on offer, there's a living room, rumpus room and home theatre!
If you've dreamed of having a man-cave, workshop or even a teenage retreat then we've got you covered. The 8.0m x 7.5m shed here is already equipped with a toilet and kitchenette as well as gas, water and electricity connections.
Standout Features -
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, Miele appliances, double dishwashers, double ovens and butlers pantry.
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Ducted air conditioner with natural gas heating
- Luxurious ensuite with double shower, floor to ceiling tiles and under floor heating
- Tiered cinema room with built in joinery, feature lighting and Bose surround sound system
- Custom joinery and wall mounted TV in the main living room
- Versatile second living room with study nook
- Floor to ceiling tiles, underfloor heating and wall niches in the main bathroom
- Telsa Powerwall 2 with 6.4kw solar array
- 2 x 24,500l rainwater tanks for irrigation
- Mud room with built in storage
- Quality nylon carpet with double underlay
If you like what you see in the photos don't wait! For additional information or to book an inspection call Adam or Tom today!
Adam Scimone - 0411 474 771
Tom Figuero - 0434 431 355
- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.