Outstanding Orange District PropertyThe Orange area is recognised for its diversity and productivity with thriving agriculture and viticulture including prime lamb and cattle production.“The Bridge” is a highly productive and pasture improved property, located just a 15 minute drive from the thriving city of Orange.
Land area is approximately 613ha/1515ac comprising deep alluvial black soil creek flats rising up to limestone and basalt rolling hills with scattered yellow and white box timber with some kurrajong.
Water is a major feature of this property. Double frontage to Boree Creek plus spring fed creeks, irrigation license, two equipped bores and water reticulation system to concrete troughs.
The Homestead is a stunning architecturally designed home of generous proportions with extensive open plan kitchen and living areas. The family room features a cathedral ceiling and 10ft ceilings to all other areas. Accommodation featuring five bedrooms, ensuite to main, two bathrooms plus powder room. Carefully designed to capture the northern aspect with commanding rural views and set amongst an established garden with solar heated pool and a tennis court with lighting.
Improvements include horse stables with tack and feed rooms, machinery sheds, steel cattle yards with lighting, hay shed, two cottages, four stand shearing shed and fowl house. The fencing is in excellent condition with laneways for movement of stock.
Remarks: “The Bridge” is an outstanding rural offering, recognised as one of Orange’s superior properties. The property was destocked in February 2017.
- Constructed in 2009, Internal area 557sqm, rendered brick construction with colorbond roof.
- Designer kitchen with Corian benchtops, Meile appliances, 900mm gas hotplates, double wall oven, walk in pantry, cool room adjacent to kitchen.
- Formal dining, lounge, meals area, office, cloak room, extensive laundry.
- Double garage with remotes, enclosed alfresco area, internal courtyard.
- Reverse cycle zoned airconditioning, additional split system to guest room and office.
- Fan forced wood heater, under floor heating to bedrooms, bathrooms and adjacent hallways.
- Solar hot water service with over-ride switch to main power.
Solar heated 16m x 4.5m inground salt water pool, tennis court with lighting. The homestead is surrounded by well established gardens and trees with an inground irrigation system along the front driveway.
- Machinery shed corrugated iron and timber construction with three phase power connected.
- High bay machinery shed 12m x 7m – steel construction.
- Modern stable complex – four stalls, tack room, feed room, wash bay, toilet, Infinity hot water service.
- Four stand shearing shed iron and timber construction and three additional stables adjacent to shed.
- Substantial all steel cattle yards, crush, head bail, excellent steel loading ramp, lighting system to yards.
- Four bay steel hay shed.
2nd cottage comprising three bedrooms in good condition.
3rd cottage currently tenanted.