Price Reduced!* circa late 1800's home extended and enlarged in 2000
* 3300mm ceilings, decorative cornices and ceiling rosettes, lovely wide hallway
* 4047 sqm - 1 acre (approx) block with an uninterupted rural outlook
* 3 bay colorbond garage/shed combination with power
* stone walled garden shed/single garage with skillion
* 10,000 gal (approx) of rainwater storage, equipped well
* 3 living areas - formal lounge, rumpus room and sunroom
If you wish to live in a country setting but without having to worry about a lot of grounds maintenance, then this is your property. Located within that convenient 15-20 minute travelling zone to Orange and only 5 minutes to the Spring Terrace primary school. Sealed road to Orange except for approx 400m of well serviced gravel road. After 45 years of ownership, the property is being sold as the vendor is downsizing. It has been a lovely, quiet family home for the current owner and it's now time for another family to enjoy the peace. You can grow your own veges, run a few chooks and enjoy the garden, the kids will love you for it!