A Slice of History...So SpecialOh what a find…This gorgeous fully renovated double brick residence (circa 1860) on an expansive 1124sqm allotment, offers historic charm along with clever modern updates.
- High ceilings, timber floors, deep skirting boards and open fireplaces with decorative mantles
- Cosy sitting room with French doors leading to back garden
- Over-sized master bedroom with expansive built-in wardrobe
- Lovely large country farmhouse kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Ducted gas heating plus slow combustion wood fire
- Lovely garden featuring an array of fruit trees, hedging and a veggie patch
- Separate brick double garage with mezzanine storage
- Dearly loved and truly unique…Act fast!