Ideally tourist accommodationThis is truly a unique opportunity to purchase 4 historic miners cottages only 13kms East of Orange. Currently being run on AirBnB, these quaint one and two bedroom homes offer an amazing investment opportunity.
Ideally run as tourist accommodation (also with potential as long term rentals) the one bedroom properties are currently achieving $125 per night and the two bedroom home is achieving $150 per night. The sale will also come with future bookings.
C. 1870, the four properties have all been renovated within the last 5 to 10 years and now offer modern conveniences including ensuite, walk in robes, galley style kitchen, ducted heating, cooling and wood fireplaces.
This offering includes two separate lots (Two lots - 2,033m2 and 4,255m2) to be sold in one line. Total land size is 6,288m2
- Unique renovated 1 and 2 bedroom weatherboard and ironclad cottages
- Polished timber floor boards throughout
- Lounge rooms with wood fire
- Galley style kitchen with fridge & dishwasher
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling, fully insulated
- Front verandahs, 2 x 25,000 rain water tanks and potable bore
- Porch at back with views to Mt Canobolas, cottage style garden
- Located 13kms from Orange just past Lucknow & the Millthorpe Turn-off
- All cottages separately metered