$1,350,000The epitome of rural living less than 10km from Orange. The views here are without a doubt the best we've seen in district, the sunrises, sunsets, frosts, storms and snow from this elevation put simply, are spectacular.
This 5.11 acre property has plenty to offer. There is an awesome family home, a three bedroom cottage, established gardens, access to a community bore and much more.
- The House -
With a 40 square (approx) footprint this modern family home brings the wow-factor. Designed with comfort in mind, the master bedroom, family room and main living area all enjoy a warm northerly aspect and vistas of the surroundings hills. With three living spaces and a dedicated office on offer the whole family will be able to find some peace and quiet.
The master bedroom is a fantastic size with a built in robe, huge windows, nieche around the bed head and ensuite. Likewise to the master suite, bedroom 2,3 and 4 are all generous in size and feature built-in wardrobes, block out blinds, ceiling fans and TV points.
House key features-
- Huge open plan living, kitchen dining area with raked ceilings, hi-lite windows and corner stacker doors.
- Combustion wood heating with a transfer fan system to the bedrooms
- Alfresco area with built BBQ, hot and cold water and gas connection
- Established gardens with full irrigation system
- Home theater room
- Modern kitchen with stainless appliances and stone benchtops
- 100,000 litre below ground tank
- External feature lighting
- The Cottage -
The three bedroom self contained cottage presents as a versatile asset. With spectacular views and rural charm we can only imagine Sydnsider's kicking back with a glass of wine after a day of exploring the Orange region, other uses include multi-generational living, a teenage retreat or long term rental.
Cottage key features-
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Combined laundry/bathroom
- Gas log heater
- Split System reverse cycle A/C
- Single lock-up garage
For those looking to escape from suburbia this is a must see. If you'd like more information or to book a private inspection call Adam or Tom today!
Adam Scimone - 0411 474 771
Tom Figuero - 0434 431 355
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.