Takes your breath awayThis breathtaking property offers a truly unique opportunity to purchase a stunning four bedroom home situated minutes from Orange. Exquisite views and privacy are centrepieces of this property, yet it offers so much more.
Set on approximately 80 acres of undulating land, the generous and considered floor plan make this home a joy to live in. Palatial living areas feel sophisticated and relaxed. Cinematic northerly views are enjoyed throughout the living areas and all the bedrooms, yet surprisingly the home offers an incredible sense of privacy due to its setback off the road.
An astute buyer will realise the amazing potential of the “The Woolshed” which has been beautifully renovated into a deceptively spacious and luxurious guest residence that is currently being run as a successful 5-star AirBnB.
Some of the many features include;
- 79.94 acres, (32.37 hectares)
- 4 dams, 5 rainwater tanks supplying 160,000 litres
- 4 bay Colourbond lock-up shed with roller doors and power
- 8 fully fenced paddocks
- Steel cattle yards, with crush & loading ramps
- Productive orchard of seasonal fruit trees
- A stand of native trees supporting an abundance of bird life
- 4 bedrooms, spacious formal lounge, formal dining, family room and family dining
- French doors open from every bedroom and living area to grand 3m verandah or outdoor living
- Three fully serviced bathrooms
- Ducted reverse heating & cooling throughout
- Generous entertainer’s kitchen with walk in pantry, Miele, Ilve and Smeg appliances, together with a combination of induction and gas cooking
- Solar hot water
- Double glazed throughout
- Two bedrooms each with their own en suite
- Split system & wall mounted electric heating
- Full kitchen, dining and living areas
- The sale would include all furniture and bookings for "The Woolshed"