Great Location + 886m2 Block14 Hughes Street is a win-win opportunity for investors and owner occupiers alike. Fantastic tenants are currently in place paying $475.00 per week so the savvy investor can sit back and collect rent from day one. For an owner occupier, here is your chance jump into a rising market without the rush to move in! You'll love the North Orange position being only 1.7kms from Woolworths, Waratah's sports club and Orange Botanic Gardens.
The property is current rented for $475.00 per week with the tenant in a lease until 18th November 2021.
Key Features -
- Two living areas + covered alfresco
- Large 886m2 block with plenty of side access
- Four generous sized bedrooms each with built-ins
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space and stainless appliances
Family homes on large blocks are far and few between in this market. Call Adam or Tom today to secure 14 Hughes Street before it gone!
Adam Scimone - 0411 474 771
Tom Figuero - 0434 431 355
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
*Please note - For the tenants privacy all photographs provided were taken before the tenant occupied the property.