Under ContractForget the unknows, long waits and stress of building; the hard work at 23 Buckland Drive has all been done for you, bring your furniture, kick your feet up and enjoy the views to Mt Canobolas. The living, kitchen, dining and alfresco areas flow seamlessly together, you'll be able to enjoy each of Oranges distinct seasons with the indoor-outdoor living space on offer.
Sitting on a fully landscaped 840m2 block the owners strategically pushed the house to the southern boundary, this brings fantastic northern sun into the living space and also allows for plenty of side access for caravans or boats, you could even add shed in the rear yard (STCA).
Key features -
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Two living areas
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, 1200mm stainless stove and butlers pantry
- Massive alfresco with high ceilings, French pattern travertine tiles and automatic blinds
- Master bedroom with awesome outlook and ensuite
- 6.6Kw Solar array
- LED lighting and ceiling fans throughout
- Built-in gas log fire for ambience in the living room
- Walk-in storage / linen room
- Fully irrigated yard
If you like what you see in the photos, then don't wait! Give Adam or Tom a call today to book a private inspection.
Adam Scimone - 0411 474 771
Tom Figuero - 0434 431 355
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.