Blessed with an amazing location, this sleek contemporary townhouse boasts space, light and every modern convenience. This stylish and practical community title townhouse offers an enviable position only a short walk to the centre of Orange and is situated in a quiet block in Sale Street.
- Brand new, cleverly designed townhouse with northern aspect
- Timber floorboards, high ceilings and quality fixtures
- Functional layout with open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
- Ducted gas heating and gas hot water system
- External access to double garage
Ideally positioned at the rear of the complex, this well presented, light-filled town house was built with house size living in mind. With a spacious north-facing lounge, leading to a leafy, private garden and deck, this is a super package!
- Attractive kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in robe
- Lovely large main bathroom plus handy second bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
- Excellent storage throughout and back to base alarm
- Single remote control garage plus an additional parking space
- An easy walk to popular cafes and Kinross Wolaroi School
Situated in popular North Orange, only seven years old and in pristine condition, currently rented for $395 per week to excellent long term tenants who don't want to leave. Perfect!
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher
- Ducted gas heating plus split system
- Plenty of storage space
- Excellent long term tenant wanting to stay
- Currently leased for $395 per week
Agent declares interest
Set on a lovely large 984.1sqm allotment with the BEST view and ideally positioned close to Orange Botanic Gardens, this beautiful property speaks “wow” from the moment you enter! Boasting a fabulous floorplan incorporating two separate living spaces, a custom built study and a covered outdoor entertaining area, this is a very stylish package.
- Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, induction cook top and double oven
- Plantation shutters, block-out blinds, quality tiles and glass stacker doors
- Luxurious bathrooms with underfloor heating and main with deep tub
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning for year round comfort
- Extensive solar panel system plus Powerwall Tesla Battery
- Expansive under house storage/workshop area
- Fully landscaped garden with automatic irrigation
- Fantastic double garage with double carport
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Polished floorboards through the living areas
- Lovely secure north facing backyard
- Potential for 4th Bedroom
A superb opportunity exists for investors and home buyers alike. Set in a lovely south location in a quiet street this home has so much to offer. A short stroll for the children to James Sheahan Catholic High School and not far from the Orange Hospital and sporting grounds. Don't wait to view this property as it wont last long.
This immaculate family home features a cleverly designed floor plan to capture the Northern sun and offers all the family their own space. The home boasts beautiful gardens, a huge outdoor covered entertaining area and 5 spacious bedrooms.
- 5 generous bedrooms all with built-ins
- Beautifully landscaped gardens surround the home
- Rear yard access
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Close to North Orange shopping centre
- Large sheds in the private rear yard
Situated in a convenient complex just moments to the center of town, this renovated 2 bedroom townhouse has plenty to offer. Complete with a back yard that has a sunny easterly aspect which attracts lots of sun. Single garage with internal access and remote. Rental return $310 per week
- Large open plan living area
- Kitchen with plenty of storage
- Both bedrooms with built-in robes, main bedroom with balcony
- Air-conditioned for comfort in summer and winter
Transformed by a sophisticated and contemporary redesign, this well proportioned home perfectly fuses period character with modern comfort. It enjoys an exceptional central location, only a block from Byng Street Cafe and blocks from the Cook Park and the CBD.
- Main includes chic and well appointed en suite
- Free-flowing layout from study into kitchen, living and dining
- Four generous bedrooms, master with an ensuite
- Spacious main bathroom with deluxe bath and shower
- Easy walking distance to Cook Park and the CBD.
- New kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas stove/cooktop
- An entertainers' delight with a seamless flow from living areas to outdoor entertaining
This breathtaking lifestyle property embraces stunning 180 degree elevated views. Expansive open plan living areas flow effortlessly to wraparound verandahs. With generous proportions and quality throughout, don’t miss your opportunity for an inspection.
- Convenient ducted, zoned air conditioning as well as large fireplace.
- Vast living and dining with 4m high raked square set ceiling and timber floorboards throughout.
- Generous wrap-around verandah ideal for Summer entertaining.
- 4 car garage plus a granny flat with full bathroom and workshop
- Generous bedrooms with inspiring views and built-in robes
- Master bedroom, walk-in robe, en suite and parents retreat
- Ample water with 5,000 gallon water tank and bore
A sanctuary of light and space, this beautiful Hamptons inspired home built by the Kensington Building Group, offers all the inclusions for idyllic living. With a superb northern aspect and seamlessly flowing generous indoor/outdoor living areas, this property caters for all seasons.
- Three separate living areas and a study
- Stunning kitchen featuring bi-fold windows and a super large pantry
- Expansive master bedroom with separate dressing room and a generous ensuite
- Double glazing throughout and a 5.4kw grid connected solar system
- Zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Fully landscaped garden with a cabana featuring Ecosmart Fire Ark fire pit
- Fully automatic irrigation system to all lawns and gardens
- Kensington Building Group wishes to rent back the property for a minimum of 2 years and prepared to pay a premium rent – ideal for those wishing to secure a blue ribbon investment
With a contemporary open plan living area, this generous three bedroom home offers an enviable position in the heart of the popular Wiare Estate. The well proportioned bedrooms and a family friendly floor plan are sure to impress.
- Reverse cycle ducted heating and zone electric floor heating
- Beautifully renovated kitchen and open plan living
- Spacious master suite and en suite
- 50 metres from Wiare Reserve
- Surrounded by established trees and gardens
- Gas hot water system and stove
Enviably positioned with one of Orange’s most breathtaking outlooks, this contemporary executive family home is truly one of a kind. This beautiful family home is less than one year old. It offers open plan living that captures both abundant northerly light and shimmering water views, overlooking one of Orange’s newest wetland areas.
- Generous 35.4 square floor plan offers room for all the family
- Stunning master suite capturing water views
- Zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Quality kitchen with Delonghi appliances
- Triple garage and easy access to rear yard
- Irrigation system in front and rear yard