With a contemporary open plan living area, this generous three bedroom home offers an enviable position in the heart of the popular Wiare Estate. The well proportioned bedrooms and a family friendly floor plan are sure to impress.
- Reverse cycle ducted heating and zone electric floor heating
- Beautifully renovated kitchen and open plan living
- Spacious master suite and en suite
- 50 metres from Wiare Reserve
- Surrounded by established trees and gardens
- Gas hot water system and stove
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Open plan living and kitchen area
- Split system heating/cooling
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Community Title
Situated in a quiet complex close to town this tidy and fully furnished unit is leased at $305 per week. The back room can be either a bedroom or second living space with sliding doors leading out to the back yard. All furniture included in the price.
Ultra modern kitchen
Amazing mud room/walk in butlers kitchen like no other
Massive dressing room to master suite
Luxurious ensuite with cast stone freestanding bath
Thermal efficiency - double glazed windows and upgraded insulation throughout
Reverse cycle zoned air conditioning
Safe and secure yard, fully landscaped
What does a special family home mean to you? How does this sound? Brand new, light-filled, spacious and open plan in design. Opening the 90 degree stacker doors easily combines the stunning outdoor area with indoor living - perfect for family unity and entertaining. Don’t miss your chance to own this beautiful property – go ahead and arrange an inspection.
* Agent declares interest
- approx. 513 sqm under roof, double garage plus adjoining 8m X 12m triple garage including boat bay
- town water, rainwater and equipped bore
- 2 ha (5 acres) on the eastern side of Orange, easy access to North Orange shopping centre and the Northern Distributor Road
There are so many benefits to living this close to town facilities and still being able to enjoy the space! No stress here and so much fun for the kids. All the neighbours have a horse, so can your family. Mum can go wild and create her own garden masterpiece whilst Dad has his own workshop and a purpose built boat bay. All of this without encroaching on garage space. There are lots of extras including alarm system, sewer and gas connected, landscaping and solar hot water.
The home is in immaculate condition, spacious and with heaps of storage areas. There are 2 internal living areas and a covered outdoor entertaining area.
This is a property that could suit a number of buyers - families looking for outdoor space and convenience to Orange, tradespeople seeking heaps of covered storage area and room for more shedding or work from home possibilities.
The vendors are very keen to sell and will consider a quick settlement.
- Freshly painted inside and out
- New cladding to the outside
- Brand new modern kitchen and appliances
- New flooring in the living areas
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
Fresh and new doesn’t come around very often in this price range. Owner Occupiers can just move in and enjoy, while Investors can claim depreciation and a solid 6% gross return. Don't miss out on this opportunity, it won’t last long.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Gas heating and Split system air con
- Internal access from single garage
An excellent opportunity to purchase a very comfortable home in the established Rosewood Estate. North facing living with a separate kitchen dining area which leads out onto a beautiful entertaining deck. Be quick as this one won't last long.
Retaining many of the hallmarks of its classic heritage, this lovely home (circa 1880), is a warm and inviting haven of charm and beauty. Located in the heart of Millthorpe village, you are just a stone's throw from restaurants, cafes and shops.
- Features: timber floorboards, decorative fireplace mantles and skylights
- Two separate living areas plus dining room
- Open-plan kitchen adjoins family room
- Ducted gas heating, split system, slow combustion fire, plus underfloor heating in family room and bathrooms
- Separate small art studio
- North facing back garden with secure rear access
- Triple garage and workshop
With loads of natural sunlight, open plan living, lovely colours and trendy quality inclusions and appliances, this four bedroom family home will be a happy place to come home to. Positioned on a 650sqm level block, it's easy care so your spare time can be spent doing the things you enjoy. It’s brand new and absolutely nothing left to be done.
Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe.
Full stone bench tops with waterfall ends in the kitchen.
Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning.
North East facing living areas, undercover alfresco area.
1800mm high Colorbond fence, double gates to access the secure rear yard.
* Agent declares interest
- 2 generously sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Cozy lounge with gas heating
- Large eat in kitchen
- Separate sunroom or study area
- Covered alfresco area with easy access to the back yard
Located close to the CBD this charming cottage offers a convenient and low maintenance lifestyle. Beautiful high ceilings and natural light give this cottage the added feeling of space. Set on a flat 406 sqm block with potential to do an extension and add a garage if needed (STCA). Currently leased at $280 per week.
Positioned on a northerly block in the centre of town, this fantastic c1950 2/3 bedroom home is a rare find. Shops, cafés and restaurants are all just around the corner, making this home an ideal property for someone looking to downsize. The home would also be ideal for serviced accommodation or an AirBnB.
- Two large bedrooms with an optional third bedroom or study
- Gas heating
- Original features including beautiful stained glass windows
- Fresh carpet and paint
- North facing yard
- Easy rear yard access
Three bedrooms all with built ins
2 Living areas
Gas heating plus split system
Undercover outdoor area, Second toilet
Private and secure back yard with garden shed
On two titles - existing home situated solely on one lot
Situated in an area growing in popularity, this much loved family home is offered for sale for the first time in over 50 years. In excellent condition with 11' ceilings this solid home is perfectly positioned - 600 mt from Kinross Wolaroi School, within walking distance to East Orange Post Office and popular cafes and easy access to the Mitchell Highway.
The sundrenched front living area of this spacious family home is the perfect place to appreciate the unhindered views to Mt Canobolas and beautiful sunsets. All north facing living areas, large undercover rear deck, manicured gardens, secure back yard, high quality throughout - everything about this property is meticulous.
Three separate living areas
Beautiful polished hardwood flooring
Granite kitchen benchtops, 900mm freestanding stove
New carpet, split system and ceiling fans
Ducted gas heating, 5000lt water tank