Combining two separate 3 bedroom villas on one title, 1 and 2 Woodbine Close represent an amazing opportunity to buy a solid investment offering a great return and minimised risk.
The properties have an actual income of $670 per week (1 Woodbine Close at $340 p/w and 2 Woodbine Close at $330 p/w). The gross return of over 6.4% is made even more attractive with minimal council rates due to both properties being on one title. Risk is also reduced with two properties; if one is vacant you still receive income from the other.
Call today for more details on this solid investment.
This property offers an exciting opportunity to not only renovate the existing three bedroom dwelling, but also potential to develop the huge 1,138 sqm allotment (STCA). Conveniently positioned 2.1km's from Orange’s CBD.
- Expansive 1,138m2 block
- 3 bedrooms, with a walk in robe in the main
- Main bathroom featuring a spa
- 9 x 6 shed with single phase power
Instantly appealing, this lovely double brick home offers the charm of the 1940’s, along with modern updates for easy living.
- High ceilings, timber floors and picture rails
- Great northern aspect with sun drenched living areas and kitchen
- Spacious contemporary kitchen with quality appliances
- Generous master bedroom
- Ducted gas heating plus slow combustion wood fire
- Sun drenched deck with retractable blinds overlooks private back yard
- Fabulous former potato packing shed with stage (approx. 10m x 9.2m)
- Situated in popular East Orange – a short walk to cafes and Kinross Wolaroi School
215 Jennings Road, Molong
Grand in its proportions and superbly appointed throughout, this light filled luxurious architect-designed residence delivers an exceptional lifestyle opportunity for even the most discerning families. Spacious living areas all make the most of the views over the beautiful garden and rural setting. The home features a beautiful kitchen with stone benchtops and Miele appliances, expansive double glazing throughout, high ceilings, timber floors, French doors and stunning windows. This home features the charm and elegance of a bespoke country home of yesteryear, while also featuring the modern convenience of a home less than 8 years old.
- Situated between Orange and Molong
- Located less than 10 minutes to schools, shops and restaurants
- Generous 11.8 acres with stunning 437 square metre home
- Extensive garden with irrigation system
- Double glazed throughout
- Ample water with 100,000L rainwater tank and bore
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Wireless broadband connection
- 3kW solar system
- 3 fenced paddocks with water troughs to each
- Beautiful Northern light through all living areas
- Modern sleek galley kitchen
- Double garage with internal access
- Central gas ducted heating
Beautifully presented by long term tenants this property is a must to see. Generous open plan living areas that capture all the northern light. Main bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite. Positioned in North Orange with the convenience of the North Orange shopping complex and sporting grounds.
Recently renovated to enhance the feeling of light and space, this four bedroom home offers so much at an affordable price. Situated in a quiet street in east Orange this beautiful home now features a stunning and functional kitchen with quality appliances.
- Ducted gas heating
- Fully secure rear year
- Quiet location close to local primary school
- Agent declares interest
- Ducted gas heating
- Single lock up garage
- Long term tenant paying $385p/w
- Close to North Orange conveniences
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac this 4 bedroom two bathroom home is set on a vast 1184 square metre block. The Kitchen Dining area is flooded in northern light and opens out onto a large east facing backyard. Main bedroom with en-suite and all bedrooms have built in wardrobes.
Set well back from the street behind established trees on a 1341sqm parcel, this 1929 stucco rendered home of generous proportions has potential plus.
Ideally backing onto the beautiful grounds of Kinross Wolaroi School and only a short walk to cafes.
- High ornate ceilings, timber floors and wide entrance hall with charming fretwork
- Two lovely large bedrooms at the front, featuring picture windows with window seats
- Spacious formal lounge and dining plus second living room
- Two reverse cycle split systems and electric wall heater
- North-facing backyard with paved outdoor entertaining area and newly laid turf
26 James Dalton Lane, Windera
A rare opportunity presents to secure a large 3.194ha (7.89acre) parcel of vacant land to build your dream home in the country. Adjoining Crown Land and only 10 minutes from the town boundary, this is pretty special!
- Beautiful elevated position
- Great north-east aspect with amazing views
- Zone R5 – Large Lot Residential
- Power to boundary
- Dam and access to communal bore
- Bitumen road to property
Five bedroom properties are not often on offer, especially in the Poplars Estate. Situated on an expansive, fully fenced, 1000sqm block there is plenty of room for the kids to play. With open plan kitchen/dining and living flowing onto an alfresco this home makes entertaining a breeze.
- Two separate living areas
- Ducted heating
- Four bedrooms with built-in robes and the master with walk in robe and en-suite
- Expansive secure yard
- Open plan living area
- 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Gas cook top with range hood, electric oven, dish washer
- Off street parking, rear yard access
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Large enclosed yard with a garden shed
- Currently leased at $300.00 per week, lease expires 13.9.18
- Rates $1964.00 per annum
A very tidy investment property with attractive street appeal. The second bathroom is a real plus, as is the off street parking. This property is an affordable first property for your investment portfolio and the excellent return will please your lender!
- ideal home to modernise, extend, add a granny flat or create a dual occupancy (STCA)
- large 835 sqm, level block with dual side access approx 5m each side
- offered for the first time in approx 47 years
- convenient location, easy access to CBD, Bathurst Road and East Orange facilities
This property is a great project for the entrepreneur with a variety of end uses and more than one income stream as an investment. This gem is located in East Orange, which is undergoing a major cultural transformation with the advent of cafes, coffee shops, a post office and up market cottage accomodation.
Kinross Wolaroi private school and East Oange public primary schools are only a short walk away. Come and explore the opportunities and don't forget to bring your builder!!