Great investment property or ideal first home in a convenient location close to schools, parks, the aquatic centre and town. Currently tenanted at $370 per week…Investors do your sums now!
- North facing light filled living areas
- Flexible floorplan – Second living room could easily convert to fifth bedroom
- Updated spacious kitchen with electric oven, hot top and dishwasher
- Handy second toilet
- Ducted gas heating plus split system for year round comfort
- Low maintenance garden
- Extra deep single garage plus carport
The home is ready for you to move into and with some light TLC, you’ll have yourself a great home or investment, at a very cost effective price. Make your enquiry today!
- Rental estimate $280-$300 per week
- Brick construction with tiled roof in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Gas heating and alarm system
- 3 Bedroom with Built-in robes and a three-way bathroom
Instantly appealing, this character filled home offers historic charm combined with modern updates. Only a hop skip from beautiful Cook Park and within easy walking distance to the CBD.
- High Ceilings, timber floors, picture rails and open fireplaces with decorative mantles
- Freshly painted and plantation shutters throughout
- Fully renovated bathroom
- Lovely generous bedrooms
- Ducted gas heating plus split R/C system
- Covered deck overlooks back garden
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Open plan living and kitchen area
- Split system heating/cooling
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Community Title
Situated in a quiet complex close to town this tidy and fully furnished unit is leased at $305 per week. The back room can be either a bedroom or second living space with sliding doors leading out to the back yard. All furniture included in the price.
- 2 generously sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Cozy lounge with gas heating
- Large eat in kitchen
- Separate sunroom or study area
- Covered alfresco area with easy access to the back yard
Located close to the CBD this charming cottage offers a convenient and low maintenance lifestyle. Beautiful high ceilings and natural light give this cottage the added feeling of space. Set on a flat 406 sqm block with potential to do an extension and add a garage if needed (STCA). Currently leased at $280 per week.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Gas heating and Split system air con
- Internal access from single garage
An excellent opportunity to purchase a very comfortable home in the established Rosewood Estate. North facing living with a separate kitchen dining area which leads out onto a beautiful entertaining deck. Be quick as this one won't last long.
Three bedrooms all with built ins
2 Living areas
Gas heating plus split system
Undercover outdoor area, Second toilet
Private and secure back yard with garden shed
On two titles - existing home situated solely on one lot
Situated in an area growing in popularity, this much loved family home is offered for sale for the first time in over 50 years. In excellent condition with 11' ceilings this solid home is perfectly positioned - 600 mt from Kinross Wolaroi School, within walking distance to East Orange Post Office and popular cafes and easy access to the Mitchell Highway.
Positioned on a northerly block in the centre of town, this fantastic c1950 2/3 bedroom home is a rare find. Shops, cafés and restaurants are all just around the corner, making this home an ideal property for someone looking to downsize. The home would also be ideal for serviced accommodation or an AirBnB.
- Two large bedrooms with an optional third bedroom or study
- Gas heating
- Original features including beautiful stained glass windows
- Fresh carpet and paint
- North facing yard
- Easy rear yard access
- tastefully renovated cottage, 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- polished floorboards in high traffic areas
- ducted reverse cycle and gas heating
- large double carport for boat or caravan plus single garage and off street parking
- currently leased at $330.00 per week
Are you looking for a very presentable cottage, in a quiet street, perhaps as a first home or an investment property with a current tenant? The back yard is secure and a blank canvas - extend the garden, build a shed or landscape are easy ways to value add. Easy access to the CBD and the east Orange coffee shops, post office and parks. This home boasts a lounge room, family room and an under cover outdoor entertaining area, pretty much all you need to be really comfortable.
Inspections are by appointment, call Rob to arrange your private viewing.
For the creative renovator, don’t miss this opportunity to buy a solid home in a beautiful part of Orange. Situated in a quiet street across the road from leafy Elephant Park, metres to the Aquatic Centre and just 1.8km from the CBD, this two bedroom home is prime to renovate.
Spacious front living room
Sunroom at rear
Two generous sized bedrooms
North facing rear yard
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Gas heating in the lounge room
- Elevated views on a 575 sqm block
This hidden gem just needs a polish. There is potential to get up to 7% gross return, bolstering even the most discerning of investment portfolios. Call me today for more information.