- tastefully renovated cottage, 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
- polished floorboards in high traffic areas
- ducted reverse cycle and gas heating
- large double carport for boat or caravan plus single garage and off street parking
- currently leased at $330.00 per week
Are you looking for a very presentable cottage, in a quiet street, perhaps as a first home or an investment property with a current tenant? The back yard is secure and a blank canvas - extend the garden, build a shed or landscape are easy ways to value add. Easy access to the CBD and the east Orange coffee shops, post office and parks. This home boasts a lounge room, family room and an under cover outdoor entertaining area, pretty much all you need to be really comfortable.
Inspections are by appointment, call Rob to arrange your private viewing.
For the creative renovator, don’t miss this opportunity to buy a solid home in a beautiful part of Orange. Situated in a quiet street across the road from leafy Elephant Park, metres to the Aquatic Centre and just 1.8km from the CBD, this two bedroom home is prime to renovate.
Spacious front living room
Sunroom at rear
Two generous sized bedrooms
North facing rear yard
Located in a quiet position close to the CBD with a north-facing backyard this home gives the sense of space inside and out.
Beautifully maintained and presented throughout you will be able to relax on the large front verandah.
- Generous 715m2 block
- 2.6kW solar system
- Gas wood fireplaces
- Renovated main bathroom and second toilet
- Single lock up garage with 3 phase power
- Fully fenced front and rear yard
Combining two separate 3 bedroom villas on one title, 1 and 2 Woodbine Close represent an amazing opportunity to buy a solid investment offering a great return and minimised risk.
The properties have an actual income of $670 per week (1 Woodbine Close at $340 p/w and 2 Woodbine Close at $330 p/w). The gross return of over 6.4% is made even more attractive with minimal council rates due to both properties being on one title. Risk is also reduced with two properties; if one is vacant you still receive income from the other.
Call today for more details on this solid investment.
This property offers an exciting opportunity to not only renovate the existing three bedroom dwelling, but also potential to develop the huge 1,138 sqm allotment (STCA). Conveniently positioned 2.1km's from Orange’s CBD.
- Expansive 1,138m2 block
- 3 bedrooms, with a walk in robe in the main
- Main bathroom featuring a spa
- 9 x 6 shed with single phase power
Instantly appealing, this lovely double brick home offers the charm of the 1940’s, along with modern updates for easy living.
- High ceilings, timber floors and picture rails
- Great northern aspect with sun drenched living areas and kitchen
- Spacious contemporary kitchen with quality appliances
- Generous master bedroom
- Ducted gas heating plus slow combustion wood fire
- Sun drenched deck with retractable blinds overlooks private back yard
- Fabulous former potato packing shed with stage (approx. 10m x 9.2m)
- Situated in popular East Orange – a short walk to cafes and Kinross Wolaroi School
215 Jennings Road, Molong
Grand in its proportions and superbly appointed throughout, this light filled luxurious architect-designed residence delivers an exceptional lifestyle opportunity for even the most discerning families. Spacious living areas all make the most of the views over the beautiful garden and rural setting. The home features a beautiful kitchen with stone benchtops and Miele appliances, expansive double glazing throughout, high ceilings, timber floors, French doors and stunning windows. This home features the charm and elegance of a bespoke country home of yesteryear, while also featuring the modern convenience of a home less than 8 years old.
- Situated between Orange and Molong
- Located less than 10 minutes to schools, shops and restaurants
- Generous 11.8 acres with stunning 437 square metre home
- Extensive garden with irrigation system
- Double glazed throughout
- Ample water with 100,000L rainwater tank and bore
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Wireless broadband connection
- 3kW solar system
- 3 fenced paddocks with water troughs to each
- Beautiful Northern light through all living areas
- Modern sleek galley kitchen
- Double garage with internal access
- Central gas ducted heating
Beautifully presented by long term tenants this property is a must to see. Generous open plan living areas that capture all the northern light. Main bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite. Positioned in North Orange with the convenience of the North Orange shopping complex and sporting grounds.
Recently renovated to enhance the feeling of light and space, this four bedroom home offers so much at an affordable price. Situated in a quiet street in east Orange this beautiful home now features a stunning and functional kitchen with quality appliances.
- Ducted gas heating
- Fully secure rear year
- Quiet location close to local primary school
- Agent declares interest
- Ducted gas heating
- Single lock up garage
- Long term tenant paying $385p/w
- Close to North Orange conveniences
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac this 4 bedroom two bathroom home is set on a vast 1184 square metre block. The Kitchen Dining area is flooded in northern light and opens out onto a large east facing backyard. Main bedroom with en-suite and all bedrooms have built in wardrobes.
Set well back from the street behind established trees on a 1341sqm parcel, this 1929 stucco rendered home of generous proportions has potential plus.
Ideally backing onto the beautiful grounds of Kinross Wolaroi School and only a short walk to cafes.
- High ornate ceilings, timber floors and wide entrance hall with charming fretwork
- Two lovely large bedrooms at the front, featuring picture windows with window seats
- Spacious formal lounge and dining plus second living room
- Two reverse cycle split systems and electric wall heater
- North-facing backyard with paved outdoor entertaining area and newly laid turf
26 James Dalton Lane, Windera
A rare opportunity presents to secure a large 3.194ha (7.89acre) parcel of vacant land to build your dream home in the country. Adjoining Crown Land and only 10 minutes from the town boundary, this is pretty special!
- Beautiful elevated position
- Great north-east aspect with amazing views
- Zone R5 – Large Lot Residential
- Power to boundary
- Dam and access to communal bore
- Bitumen road to property