Positioned in an sought-after patch of Summer Street just East of Nile Street is this character-packed double brick cottage. You'll love the convenience of being only 1km from the heart of the Orange CBD and a 450m walk to either Bills Beans East Orange or the Nile Street Café.
No matter whether you're looking for a place to call home or a solid investment 406 Summer Street is going to tick the boxes. The cottage is ready to enjoy with the kitchen and bathroom already updated, there is an air conditioner in the loungeroom and many federation period elements still featuring around the home.
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Cozy living area with air-conditioning
- Licensed bore for irrigation
- Renovated kitchen with 900mm oven/stove
- Fully enclosed yard
- Single lock up garage
If you've been keeping an eye on the market then you'll know this one wont be around long. Call Adam Scimone or Tom Figuero today for more information or to book an inspection.
Adam Scimone - 0411 474 771
Tom Figuero - 0434 431 355
*The property is currently rented at $370.00 per week with the tenant in a lease until March 2021.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
*The majority of photo's provided were taken in August 2020
CURRENTLY UNDER OFFER
Situated in a great location close to the Botanic Gardens and easy access to the North Orange Shopping complex this terrific home is perfect for anyone looking for a low maintenance lifestyle.
- 3 great sized bedrooms all with built-ins
- Ducted gas heating throughout and split system air-conditioning
- Modern kitchen and large open plan living area
- Ensuite to main bedroom
- Large stylish main bathroom
- A fully enclosed yard and single lock up garage
This well presented home in South Orange sure to be a favourite with first homebuyers. Located in a quiet established street, this renovated home is perfect for anyone looking for a low maintenance home close to the Orange health Service or easy access to the Cadia mine.
- 3 good sized bedrooms - 2 with built-in robes
- Separate lounge and dining areas
- Lovely covered entertaining deck overlooking the yard
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Single lock up garage with internal access
Situated in an established area, this unique block of land offers the rare opportunity to build your dream home in Millthorpe village. While blocks of land in Millthorpe occasionally come on the market, this centralised position is incredibly rare.
-Located 150 metres from the Railway Hotel and 400 metres from multiple cafes and restaurants
-Northernly rear yard aspect ideal for catching light and winter sun
28 Phoenix Mine Road, Lucknow
* built 2010
* 2.5 ha - 6 acres
* 35,000 gallons (160,000 litres approx.) rainwater storage
* 2 paddocks, 1 dam supplying garden and stock water
* sewer connected
* 22m x 8m colorbond shed includes 2 bay lock up garage, 2 bay workshop, 2 open bays, utility room/gym
* north easterly aspect
* slow combustion heating, split system air con and gas space heater
* 12 km to Orange, 45 km to Bathurst, 9 km to Orange Airport, 13km to Millthorpe, 27 km to Cadia gold mine
This is a very centrally located property located on the edge of Lucknow with easy access to the Mitchell Highway. A short drive to Orange, a much sought after and safe destination for those relocating to country NSW. The house is a sunny and warm modern home with scope to develop a lovely garden on basalt soils with plenty of water available or you can just enjoy the current easy care nature of the grounds. The large well built shed will impress mums and dads with heaps of room for cars, caravans, boats or even a stable for a pony! Inspections commence at the first open house.
Set on an immaculate 1,635sqm of land is one of Orange's most exceptional homes. Built in 1886, "The Hermitage" embodies turn-of-the-century elegance yet overtime has been transformed into what can only be described as an exquisite piece of real estate, tailored to suit the needs of families and entertainers.
The 6 bedrooms exude luxury, most feature gas or wood fireplaces, built ins, vaulted ceilings and are all a generous size. Two out of the six bedrooms are located upstairs which share a private lounge room. The master bedroom is like a retreat; enormous in size and flooded in light from the large windows. The walk-in wardrobe has ample space and is framed in Ivy from pre renovations paying tribute to the history this home embodies. The master ensuite has dual basins, dual hidden shower and is completed with Perrin and Rowe fittings throughout.
The open plan living, kitchen and dining room are a testament to the home's practicality and versatility. You are able to adapt your dining area to be light filled and flooded in sun through the warmer months and then shift to the open fire during winter.
"The Hermitage" is a luxurious bespoke home and sought-after piece of real estate in Orange. The location is ideal, close to parks and minutes from town.
Kitchen and Butler's Pantry -
Marble island bench top
Aga stove with 4 ovens, 2 hobs and a double gas burner top
Instantaneous boiling and filtered cold water
Other features -
10 feet High ceilings
Back to base alarm system
Ducted heating and cooling dual zone
Instantaneous hot water system
In conjunction with Fitzgerald Estate Agents
This family friendly home represents a superb buy for family’s or investors. The open plan kitchen flows into the casual dining/living area making entertaining a breeze. Set on a 849sqm block there is an abundance of room for the children to play in the secure backyard.
- Open plan living
- Master bedroom with en suite & WIR
- Dishwasher & gas cooking in kitchen
- Ducted gas heating
- Double garage with internal access
- Fully enclosed yard
- Expected weekly rent - $430 - $450
Beautifully crafted with a focus on open space and modern luxury, this flowing single level home perfectly reflects family living. Built with families in mind, the main bathroom features a bath and separate toilet, there is a built-in study nook for the kids or home office, multiple living areas and an outdoor entertaining space. Proximity to the Botanic Gardens, cafe's, shops and sports fields makes the location of this home ideal. This home truly caters for a family that is seeking convenience and comfort.
- Generous master suite with large en suite
- Kitchen features stone bench tops, 900mm gas cooktop and butlers pantry
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining with adjoining alfresco
- 2 Living areas including study nook
- Ducted gas heating with a reverse cycle split system
24 Rosella Place, MULLION CREEK
This impressive family home is located in popular Mullion Creek. A rare find on the market today, this beautifully presented home has been designed to suit a large family. The home includes high ceilings, rumpus room, generous sized bedrooms, huge pantry and store room off the kitchen. Offering a sprawling open living area designed to capture Northern light and views. This property has a warm relaxed welcome-home feeling and is sure not to last long.
- Four generous bedrooms plus office
- Fixed wireless NBN - perfect for working from home
- Plenty of water storage including large rain water tank, dam, bore & sprinkler system
- Solar hot water and 4.8kw solar system with new inverter
- Close to Mullion Creek School, tennis courts & park
- Bus service for High school & primary schools to Orange
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling as well as an inviting wood fireplace
- 18x9m shed with power, loft & hot water to wash animals
- Large separate garage with gym area & triple carport
- 2 bay stable with lights and storage area
- Alfresco area
- Bin service
- Sealed road
- Established trees
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
Perfectly positioned in the Ploughman’s Hill Estate with a spacious single level layout, this exceptional family home promises a high standard of contemporary living, from stone bench tops to an oversized butler’s pantry all while showcasing high 2.7m ceilings. The open plan layout has a seamless integration of indoor, outdoor living which creates practicality and comfort all year round. The cherry on top… side access with a fully sealed concrete driveway which leads straight to a large double shed with power.
- Studio in garage has private access externally
- Large and private alfresco with a ceiling fan and speakers
- All bedrooms have built in robes, large master suite
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms, walk in linen and ample storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
Originally the builder's own residence, this extensive home of 316sqm (34 sq) would suit a large family, car enthusiast or home based business. Positioned on a 980sqm flat block everything about this property is spacious, practical and easy care. Complimented by the rustic authenticity of sandstock bricks and terracotta roof tiles, this property represents top quality. Living areas doused in sunlight look out to the paved outdoor area surrounded by private manicured gardens that lead to the 10m x 6m brick and tile shed - complete with power and roller door.
- Four generous size bedrooms, main with ensuite
- Large formal lounge, family room, separate dining
- Enticing spacious light filled sunroom
- High ceilings, double glazed windows, ducted reverse cycle airconditioning
- Triple drive-through garage with additional 2.5mt wide storage area
- 10m x 6m brick shed with power
33 Rosemary Lane is located between Hill Street and Clinton Street in arguably one of Oranges best locations. If being close to the CBD is important to you then this one should be at the top of your list.
Featuring three bedrooms, a home office or nursery, a north facing lounge and a very private yard this home will not disappoint, a quick search of the sales nearby will give you confidence in the level of investment within this block.
Standout features -
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Large living room with warm northern aspect
- Established gardens
- Renovated bathroom
- Built-in robes to all the bedrooms
- Separate studio and shed
Close to everything you need!
WORK - New Department of Primary Industry site - 550m
FINE CUISINE - Lolli Redini Restaurant - 800m
COFFEE - The Byng Street Café- 450m
BEER - The Gladstone Hotel - 450m
RELAXATION - Cook Park - 800m
CONVENIENCE - Orange CBD - 1.0km
EDUCATION - Catherine McCauley Primary - 350m (property also within Orange High School zoning)
If you require any additional information don't hesitate to give Adam or Tom a call today!
Adam Scimone - 0411 474 771
Tom Figuero - 0434 431 355